Control Pker Calling the shots for Doom Now LMFAO

D o n

who said anything about leaking boards? I am the dox master, the ddoss off ddossers.

Lord Abdullah has looked into his glass ball and he has told me rage will be having a very bad opening trip

Congrats you bought a booter off Google any broccoli can do that. Dox? Oh let me guess you plugged a email into Google and someone's fb popped up. Lmao bro you are legit the most justin beiber tomato I have ever met. I'm glad you get jollys from looking up grown men on the internet and posting it on a RUNESCAPE based forum... you must be making up for all the times you got bullied growing up huh?

You're in a 1 server clan sir , it also hasn't achieved anything since it opened.

Besides reviving the LPC scene with RD / DMK?

Just shut up already ty.

gl closing them in lpc when you're a 1 server clan lol

We slapped OP yesterday in a f2p mini?

I dont know what your trying to say

lmfao savage

Gimmee that SB's most savage award already ty  :P

you're a ugly piece of brown sticky stuff l0l

Smarter, better looking and more successful than you

Sucks to be an insecure virgin like yourself l0l

if u want me too get out the database pm me bruv

I bullied you on an online java-based medieval roleplaying game to the point where you got so frustrated with your meaningless life that you attempt to try and take it outside of the game by leak something, only to realise I've posted it all myself with most of it being in dooms teamspeak l000000l

How much more of an insecure reject can you get l0l.

Smarter, better looking and more successful than you

Sucks to be an insecure virgin like yourself l0l

I bullied you on an online java-based medieval roleplaying game to the point where you got so frustrated with your meaningless life that you attempt to try and take it outside of the game by leak something, only to realise I've posted it all myself with most of it being in dooms teamspeak l000000l

How much more of an insecure reject can you get l0l.

i bullied you to the point where you reported me to sharkbrew staff and ignored me lmfao u emotional runescape friends dating potato masherboy

someone tell @@ultama to unignore me hahaahpussg

Congrats you bought a booter off Google any broccoli can do that. Dox? Oh let me guess you plugged a email into Google and someone's fb popped up. Lmao bro you are legit the most justin beiber tomato I have ever met. I'm glad you get jollys from looking up grown men on the internet and posting it on a RUNESCAPE based forum... you must be making up for all the times you got bullied growing up huh?

u just got baited into writing that who's the cauliflower now lmfao

Besides reviving the LPC scene with RD / DMK?

Just shut up already ty.

We slapped OP yesterday in a f2p mini?

I dont know what your trying to say

Gimmee that SB's most savage award already ty  :P

you won a mini against Olympiss big whoop buddy they lost a prep to a country clan not much of a accomplishment lmfaooo0o0o