:D

Papa Bear

If there was 3 clans to re-open, who would you choose and why?

Mayhem Makers - To see what Scene they would choose to be in and who their rivals would be.

The Last Pures - To see some of the best quality in a pure clan again.

Imperial - To see how bad CD would slump in the wild, CLW, and if they would hold hands or be rivals for leaving CD.

Special Mentions: SPECIAL FORCES to get more halarious but strange streams of @@Control Pker

And If MM reopened to see Mayhem open and see how the 2 clans duke it out

tlp - no explanation needed

sv - part of a really sick rivalry (in my opinion) vs the clan above

imperial - best matched mpc of 2016 also sponsored by isis

Imperial and sv were dogbrown sticky stuff and specially matched (won preps by dossing clueless clans)

Mayhem makers btw

Havoc - very active and always willing to do p2p events. Strong core and great dudes

TLP - prestigious and competitive. Always a top contender when it comes to quality

I would also like to see what would happen if MM ever made a return. Would they keep the "smaller the shield bigger the sword" mentality or would they end up adapting like most other clans (they had already gotten a lot of 20 def by the time they finished their reign on 07). 

Let dead clans rest.

If any this would be my 3:

-Leet Tactics: This was my home and the spartans were my boys, never experienced anything similar afterwards. =)

-Epidemic, great fucking clan had a blast there & really was an underdog at times.

The rest may rest in peace.

07 clans lmao 

But  for me

Epidemic

MM

& Control

Epidemic had hella people & fought for weeks to gain #1 F2P & in the matter of weeks that speaks for itself imo, would be cool to have them at LPC for the moment if they did make a comeback

MM , legendary clan who I think would honestly bring back balance to this pure scene theres no reason EOP should be #1 wildy atm nor bringing mains & I honestly think MM would have a huge effect on stopping the HPC scene from dying

Control v1 with Poke as Leader, MPC legendary clan who closed multiple clans without a doubt , but reopen LPC & go on to be #1 matched 

*I didn't say TLP because majority still around in UB/EOP*

honorable mention : SV , I didn't play RS again til after I came back & they were main but apparently they were good so I wanna see the hype