yea

TBR

U pulled 59 on Sunday lmao not exactly in a spot to call any clans out when you don't even compete in clan wars

Our sunday trip was literally announced hours before we went out, we had no official sign ups and it was non-mandatory and yet we still pulled more than what you did on saturday. Im glad we only pulled that much instead of our usual 90+, theres no fun clearing clans in .5 seconds. we got non stop action

Our sunday trip was literally announced hours before we went out, we had no official sign ups and it was non-mandatory and yet we still pulled more than what you did on saturday. Im glad we only pulled that much instead of our usual 90+, theres no fun clearing clans in .5 seconds. we got non stop action

Mfw cd has sign ups for every weekend.

And you only pull 80+ when you bring xlpc with you. Just bc you don't mention them doesn't make them not there lol...

Mfw cd has sign ups for every weekend.

And you only pull 80+ when you bring xlpc with you. Just bc you don't mention them doesn't make them not there lol...

Had signups for saturday non for sunday get your facts straight. Also we had 90 on our saturday signups so again get your facts straight fucking broccoli.

Had signups for saturday non for sunday get your facts straight. Also we had 90 on our saturday signups so again get your facts straight fucking broccoli.

You had 22 lvl 60s from bt with you on Saturday please just stop trying lmao.

These mains are made up by your rank team buddy. 

We are not going to play these cauliflower games with you "buddy", you can keep trying to entertain the idea of some sort of Doom / Rage alliance versus CD all you want if that's what you believe validates you to keep bringing mains to rag pures. The reality is that we are only interested in competing with pure clans and will never let things go back to the way they were in the MPC scene.

All this main propaganda bullbrown sticky stuff.

From my point of view it looks as if certain clans (Doom) are trying their hardest to create some sort of alliance to fight CD.

The funnier part is that you think it'll hurt CD. Thats where you're wrong, instead of pulling 80-`100 we'll pull 130-150.

Honestly I welcome the challenge it's about time our oldschools and legends returned.

go for it.

P.S -  I already know Doom have PM'd Rage to team. 

bro unban me from ts im ernesto