LPC 1-5 defense correct?

Holiday

I agree, however I feel most clans have a few members with 10-20 def that they wouldn't ban becsuse they are old school/loyal members etc.

I do however feel strongly that these members should be made to have to wear monk robes, thats down to all the leadership in each LPC including my own clan to follow this through.

Yeah I understand heck I even stated that & what im trying to address is that if these old HPCs coming down are making LPCs why not others?  

I agree, however I feel most clans have a few members with 10-20 def that they wouldn't ban becsuse they are old school/loyal members etc.

I do however feel strongly that these members should be made to have to wear monk robes, thats down to all the leadership in each LPC including my own clan to follow this through.

This while also making new 1def accs or something but monk robes and 1def gear is a decent solution

Yeah I understand heck I even stated that & what im trying to address is that if these old HPCs coming down are making LPCs why not others?

This while also making new 1def accs or something but monk robes and 1def gear is a decent solution

Yeah, this basically ^ i mean ive got my 89 cb MPC account, but i made a new 1 def one for Doom & the LPC scene.

Ready for the mpc scene always though, as i love 20 def 92 cb cap personally.

MPC (never used for an lpc event)                  LPC (77 cb)

c4f034717e1768d1bfdc7d30a159ae42.png       c58b6156c877e945159a934d47b38c0f.png

Yeah, this basically ^ i mean ive got my 89 cb MPC account, but i made a new 1 def one for Doom & the LPC scene.

Yeah im on the same boat I just have my account on standby so whenever this cycle repeats its self

as long as they aren't being told to train defence (aka they are using an old account that existed prior to the LPC scene) and wearing monk robes it should be fine, as long as they are prioritised to sit in preps etc but if they're leveling up defence intentionally they should get the boot

Tbh I agree with this one. 

If your leader is telling members to get 20 def just to get an edge on other clans you should rethink what clan you're in. Every clan has people with 10-20 def and that's fine. The point where it becomes bs is when more than half have it.

rage doesnt haha, check ml

Seriously.. that is considered MPC? In my opinion both are HPC accounts, with the second having a bit more of a 'MPC' feel. How times have changed.. I remember LPC being 50-60 cmb average during the 'golden age' of clanning.