New/future Wilderness Rankings?

D o n

Mains to compete yet no proof hombre, your silly pathetic excuses won't change the fact that you're getting bullied by us xD

I'm on vacation rn so I can't post properly. But your clan has been exposed for bringing mains in in the scene. CD has defended them self with the excuse of, "We only bring mains and tanks to anti-rag," yet there are multiple pictures showing those same tanks attacking 1 def accounts.

Til you accept our declaration, please stfu. Your clan ain't brown sticky stuff and you need an alliance to compete.

I'm on vacation rn so I can't post properly. But your clan has been exposed for bringing mains in in the scene. CD has defended them self with the excuse of, "We only bring mains and tanks to anti-rag," yet there are multiple pictures showing those same tanks attacking 1 def accounts.

Til you accept our declaration, please stfu. Your clan ain't brown sticky stuff and you need an alliance to compete.

you're on vacation and posting on rs forums

//yks

@@Erik @

thoughts?

3- Foe - if they keep the #'s after opening weekend but a lot of their members dont have a strong mentality to go for #1 they rather cry bout how unfair the fight was and little sht like that.

lmao i agree, fo are ez breakers heh!

I'm in aao. Erik is retired tag someone else like danny lol

3- Foe - if they keep the #'s after opening weekend but a lot of their members dont have a strong mentality to go for #1 they rather cry bout how unfair the fight was and little sht like that.

u know its bad when their ranks have to tell certain members to stop posting on sharkbrew because of how dumb it makes them look 

wow bro stop me from posting on here

@@Erik @

thoughts?

lmao i agree, fo are ez breakers heh!

why do u keep tagging them haha neither of them are in foe atm

Ye this list is accurate/ 

This is so true its not even funny lmfao ^