why does olympus still wear foe capes?

this is cute, this topic consists of 2 clans who olympus closed (ruin,imperial) another one who they slumped to 25 man pulls and a sea of rune (CD) and another one who got smoked in their supposed own server (F2P) cry more bundle of twigsgots.

this is cute, this topic consists of 2 clans who olympus closed (ruin,imperial) another one who they slumped to 25 man pulls and a sea of rune (CD) and another one who got smoked in their supposed own server (F2P) cry more bundle of twigss.

These kids are mad that op a bunch of dick swinging euros who don't give a fuck what these ub nerds have to say

hey bro you still constantly repeating what people say on ts like an autistic 5 year old?

i thought people grew out of that but i guess some people are just so awkward it goes on forever

so glad you're not in my clan to kill teamspeak btw

LL000000000000LLL IM DED IRL

how does one call someone awkward when he sits inside playing rs all day without a job or any sort of education.

how does one call someone awkward when he sits inside playing rs all day without a job or any sort of education.

must really suck to keep hopping from clan to clan pining for validation while you lose to people without jobs or education

especially awkward you bring up irl situations over a game

good riddance