@CP/SUP/FI/AAO

As you all know, we have come to a greater height in the pure scene since 2013. We have come back from rock bottom since...but I am not sure if the pure community will be able to sustain itself, especially with mundane, mediocre clans that have no impact and are not willing to get out of their slump.

I'm talking about CP, who have gone so low to the point where they have to use auto spammers spamming 3-126 join chain is law cc. (They even stopped that after everyone went LPC. Now it's just a deathwatch down there, heh)

I'm talking about SUP who have no intention of growing and staying in their rut.

I'm talking about FI. (Must I explain for this one?? lol.. we already stole half your rank structure).

AAO are just dogpoop and have no impact in the scene whatsoever

My point? Pure clanning is at its peak. Sadly i dont see a foreseeable future for the pure community, so I am here to propose an idea, a choice, a decision whatever you wanna call it. .The best days are ahead of us (not if ur in the 4 clans listed), but enjoy and cherish rs clanning one last time with the most dominant pure clan. Join EoP. Be the change.

No flame intended for you shet clans except fi L0L you guys fucking blow