Favorite Clan Rivalry

Warbow

I'll only mention OSRS since we're 4 years into it now;

Fi / Sv + Px/JaJa (2014) - Sv beaten into a slump, went main.

EoP / Fi (2014) - Probably one of the best and most active rivalries post-eoc. anywhere from 3-5 fights a day and started the meta of GDZ fights.

Foe / EoP (2015) - Peak vs Peak rivalry, constant 70v70+ fights with action starting literally minutes after leaving mass. 3 hour return fights. Rivalry ended with Solo K1ng the glory hunter closing EoP.

Doom / Sv (2015) - high opts lpc bracket action. Rivalry ended with Sv slumped and moving to HPC.

EoTLP / Fi + Sv (2016) - Fi & SV formed an alliance due to losing rivalries to EoP & TLP, forcing both clans into an alliance. Rivalry ended with Sv slumped and going main leaving Fi in a slump they're still yet to recover from.

EoP / #Cluster124 (2016) - rivalry ended with the death of HPC.

Foe/TLP (2015) is only partially worth mention as both clans were stagnant in their rivals server.

TLP slumping FI when lil nick flamed us

TLP vs SV rivalry was just cancer

TLP vs FOE rivalry was also fun but when we outpulled foe or they never had the advantage they'd just hide. Lost jcup rof

-----------------------------

UB vs Rev rivalry was kinda cancer but funny as it was our first rivalry as a pure clan and it was vs a zerk/tank clan with eop feeding them our locations (lol)

I'm sure UB members will say the OP rivalry was fun but I wasn't around.

Most of the people that started clanning on osrs dont know what a good rivalry looks like

Mm v foe

Ir v z

Eop v mm

Fi v eop when chris took leader

Bh foe mm eop clusters pre eoc in bh were to fun

Theres alot more but ye yolo

I'd say foe vs tlp rivalry is up there with the great ones. Only osrs era rivalry worth a damn lol.

Most of the people that started clanning on osrs dont know what a good rivalry looks like

Mm v foe

Ir v z

Eop v mm

Fi v eop when chris took leader

Bh foe mm eop clusters pre eoc in bh were to fun

Theres alot more but ye yolo

Pre eoc rivalries are the only ones worth mentioning... osrs clans talk to much when a clan loses which makes no one want to fight each other...

I'll only mention OSRS since we're 4 years into it now;

Fi / Sv + Px/JaJa (2014) - Sv beaten into a slump, went main.

EoP / Fi (2014) - Probably one of the best and most active rivalries post-eoc. anywhere from 3-5 fights a day and started the meta of GDZ fights.

Foe / EoP (2015) - Peak vs Peak rivalry, constant 70v70+ fights with action starting literally minutes after leaving mass. 3 hour return fights. Rivalry ended with Solo K1ng the glory hunter closing EoP.

Doom / Sv (2015) - high opts lpc bracket action. Rivalry ended with Sv slumped and moving to HPC.

EoTLP / Fi + Sv (2016) - Fi & SV formed an alliance due to losing rivalries to EoP & TLP, forcing both clans into an alliance. Rivalry ended with Sv slumped and going main leaving Fi in a slump they're still yet to recover from.

EoP / #Cluster124 (2016) - rivalry ended with the death of HPC.

Foe/TLP (2015) is only partially worth mention as both clans were stagnant in their rivals server.