Failed Private Server Clanner [eop]jamz Officially Broken by Unbreakable clan

hey can u gemme a link to any of your last 4 sunday trip topics, cant seem to find any

Idk I don't come to Sunday's bc I work but what I can show you is a video of our last prep in which we gave you the 3-0

Please, don't be a random ass new kid and quote me. Bc you are obviously clueless as fuck.

Please don't act like your somebody on a runescape fan website. Ive been seeing your clan failed over and over again since pre eoc 

Please don't act like your somebody on a runescape fan website. Ive been seeing your clan failed over and over again since pre eoc

If you are who i think you are I've closed every clan you've been apart of. Which makes sense on why you're quoting me with salt all over it.

Idk I don't come to Sunday's bc I work but what I can show you is a video of our last prep in which we gave you the 3-0

Over a month ago.

Since then you've declined all preps forcing us to declare on you (of which you cancelled)

Quote someone else with your terrible banter. That only works on kids who started clanning with you this year

Imagine spending years of your life playing a video game, and still being ranked #5 in matched.

Stay brown sticky stuff