which clan would be the best choice for ex-rage members?

which clan would be the best choice for ex-rage members?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. which clan would be the best choice for ex-rage members?

• eop
    • foe
    • cd
    • ub
    • sv
    • others

Ahhh ofcourse... the 'i dont care about sharkbrew' even though you're registered to cwl, post advertisement topics, banter, aftermath, use the services etc. Esp. because you are boasting about the 9-0 on sharkbrew but you don't care about it..?

Dude, you're transparently weak.

Regarding the rank replacement. If we had enough rank potential we would have remained open. At that rate we would have had 3-4 active ranks and that isn't good. I would rather close on a good stance than desperately starve & shame my members. Rage competed with UB, EOP and FOE - legacy clans or legacy rank structures. You're a legacy clan that competes in the low-tier/low-pull scene. You should have been in our position not the other way around.

is that why we are outpulling eop etc right now lmao?

Tbh join Apex/Sup/Fi/IR, they could use some numbers to help the scene, aint no chance any of u are joining CD haha :P

No clan killed Rage you fool.

Rage closed #1 F2P matched.

They beat CD and UB at F2P wild and UB beat them at P2P. So the rivalry would never end. There was no LB leaks so no momentum on each other. Rage closed at the best time while being on top.

They are welcome to join who ever to enjoy there time on a pixelated game and have fun.

On that, join Supremacy-rs for a good community.

You beat CD in F2P wildy?? AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH, Rage had like one or two good wildy F2P weekends competing for the top lmfao, got amnesia or something of all the weekends u got fucking smoked since being in LPC? Or maybe being in Doom gave u PTSD

I mean Fi is 9-0 right now and pulled 60 in hpc when everyone went down. I don't know if the eop propaganda gotten to you or what lmao. Fi was gonna close eop just last year untill TLP saved them and helped them in all their fights even tlp ranks like @@Range Grudge and sh*t can confirm this if u want. I really don't care if you try and talk brown sticky stuff but u can't back it up seeing as you declined f2p preps against ub so ur not really #1 f2p matched after one arguable win lol

this guy said p2p is down to luck lmao bless

Yo I like Fi, but u guys aint 9-0 in preps., uve lost 2 to CD who don't clw lol

not a single loyal rage member will join cd/ub thats for sure

You'd hope so, snakes about tho

Tbh join Apex/Sup/Fi/IR, they could use some numbers to help the scene, aint no chance any of u are joining CD haha :P

You beat CD in F2P wildy?? AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH, Rage had like one or two good wildy F2P weekends competing for the top lmfao, got amnesia or something of all the weekends u got fucking smoked since being in LPC? Or maybe being in Doom gave u PTSD

Yo I like Fi, but u guys aint 9-0 in preps., uve lost 2 to CD who don't clw lol

You'd hope so, snakes about tho

I am in Supremacy, was never in Rage.

Yes, Rage beat you down many times, we all know you bring mains and they still beat you down.

I am in Supremacy, was never in Rage.

Yes, Rage beat you down many times, we all know you bring mains and they still beat you down.

Ah so ur trying to suck the D so they join u then? Makes sense now

L0l braindead, rip Dome

Ahhh ofcourse... the 'i dont care about sharkbrew' even though you're registered to cwl, post advertisement topics, banter, aftermath, use the services etc. Esp. because you are boasting about the 9-0 on sharkbrew but you don't care about it..?

Dude, you're transparently weak.

Regarding the rank replacement. If we had enough rank potential we would have remained open. At that rate we would have had 3-4 active ranks and that isn't good. I would rather close on a good stance than desperately starve & shame my members. Rage competed with UB, EOP and FOE - legacy clans or legacy rank structures. You're a legacy clan that competes in the low-tier/low-pull scene. You should have been in our position not the other way around.

Ignore Couck. He thinks FI is still relevant just because they almost closed the pure clanning scene three years ago and has been living off of that success to this day. He should be the last person flaming rage considering FI standing in the pure scene.

I'm not going to be desperate like most people on here and beg you to join my clan as you're free to join anyone you want. Good luck in your future endeavors.

Sup/Foe/Cp/Ir

If other clans think they will get a mass amount of members they should had thought twice before pulling dumb brown sticky stuff lol

Lol I don't think any of those "other" clans want ex Rage/Iv/Op/Doom clanning refugees who must have low iqs to join brown sticky stuff clans