Honest question.

Laere

Why is EOP slumping really hard right now? i remember that they pulled 120 pures to the anni of FI and smoked them. They were doing well in the Wild and CLW.

What happened?

They went from pulling 90 to 20 in 3 weeks?

I'd say SV but to be honest, I really don't know . I haven't paid much attention to it since day 1 .

Yea Sovereign demoralized them pretty hard.

beefed with every clan, then clans closed and all the members joined other clans making them stronger.

True that, they talked TOO much in my opinion. Where is my elite rank, ily.

in my honest opinion. usually low pulls near the end of summer is because of people getting ready for uni , jobs

as for other news fi hasn't accomplished anything in the past 2 years

FI ded lehmaoo

Eop tends to start a lot of drama with a lot of different clans, beefing with SV and chinamen set them back hard, and on top of that no members from any clans that close are ever gonna wanna go to EOP due to how broccolied they acted on sharkbrew for a while, while they were doing good. Eop crumbles , while clans like Sup and Foe are gaining momentum behind their new recruits from rage. More of the story is to stay humble even when you're doing good.

Eop tends to start a lot of drama with a lot of different clans, beefing with SV and chinamen set them back hard, and on top of that no members from any clans that close are ever gonna wanna go to EOP due to how broccolied they acted on sharkbrew for a while, while they were doing good. Eop crumbles , while clans like Sup and Foe are gaining momentum behind their new recruits from rage. More of the story is to stay humble even when you're doing good.

You guys gained rage members and instantly starting talking brown sticky stuff to IR (arguably the only clan who doesn't talk brown sticky stuff). Not very humble

Thanks for the clarification.

Morale of the story:

Dont be cocky even when you are doing good. 

@