Supremacy Runs a Train Over IR Ft. CD, EoP, and FOE

Kim

Ty for action and fighting us down opts.

"We set up a fight against CD, knowing they had mains with them (despite us asking for them to be dropped, they parked them on corp hill) Ops started at 38 for us and 39 for CD. Soon as we rushed corp, there ops jumped to 53."

Lol we had 55 on teamspeak, had people take their capes off so you'd fight, no mains bud

Ty for action and fighting us down opts.

"We set up a fight against CD, knowing they had mains with them (despite us asking for them to be dropped, they parked them on corp hill) Ops started at 38 for us and 39 for CD. Soon as we rushed corp, there ops jumped to 53."

Lol we had 55 on teamspeak, had people take their capes off so you'd fight, no mains bud

Just banter bro, good fight.

while FOE was punishing UB, we had a nice 1v1 against them and pushed them all the way towards graves, by end ops, it was 31 to there 25. We then got another bank.

wow sick one u cauliflower bich 

every1 vs ub even when they crash every one of your fights.  keep sucking that foc dick justin beiber 

1. It was me who wrote this, not Kim, no need to call her a 'bich'

2. I'm not a Rage member.

3. It's just banter, but stop crying, considering last week, all you did was run from FOE and crash our fights saying 'run rats'

1. It was me who wrote this, not Kim, no need to call her a 'bich'

2. I'm not a Rage member.

3. It's just banter, but stop crying, considering last week, all you did was run from FOE and crash our fights saying 'run rats'

wow sick dude what am i supposed to do when a clan pulled 30 more