Fatality's Saturday Stroll Through The Wild

Lee

XFEo1Yn.png

Fatality set out this Saturday with 38 hungry headhunters and later peaked at 40. We had several clean 1v1 fights occurring at High Alter and Bandits.

aGYpF6W.png

Our trip mainly consisted of fights against Intense Redemption and Supremacy where we had fights north of Bandits, Castle and High Alter. 

Fatality VERSUS INTENSE REDEMPTION 

The first fight of the day came vs Intense Redemption where we set up a fight North of Bandits. They rushed in and we quickly exchanged blows while controlling the door. Unbreakable decided to pay us and crash the fight where we dipped out unscathed. 

We quickly got a regroup and set up rematch at High Alter with Intense Redemption where EOP decided to crash and we teamed on crash picking them off one by one.

aGYpF6W.png

Soon after that fight Supremacy approached us for a fight at castle. This was a clean 1v1 fight for about 30 mins exchanging blows back and fourth. We would take the upper hand by utilizing our movements up and down the ladder until they decided to hold the bridge and pull west to singles. 

Intense Redemption set up a fight with us east of mossies where we defended at vents. We took a quick +7 on them until EOP didn't have any action of their own and decided to pay us a visit. We dipped out to the west loot in hand.

aGYpF6W.png

Our final and grand finale of the day came with a fight vs Supremacy at High Alter where we single handily demoralized them by clearing them x4 times with one inventory. After every clear they would regroup outside the door in singles try and re rush where we were the better clan binding and single piling them until they would have the regroup.

Thank you to all who gave us action today! We will see you all tomorrow. 

jpE4G96.png

P2r0zTA.png

kJC5NU3.png

16f49a8a19.png

c3c25dee22.png

7d0f357d81.jpg

Mip1hYH.png

KMxfFT4.png

heard Fatality ended an hour and a half after you, id be more embarrassed about that

LOL you of all people talking about being embarrassed. Didnt you bend the knee to slushpuppy like the beta male you are and still get rejected? Not only that, but your clan cancelled their saturday trip because they couldnt pull LMFAO dont ever quote me again u beta fuck

had solid 1v1s and return fights a lot to be embarrassed about 8)

Didn't you leave Fi for UB when they were pulling 25 then came crawling back begging for ur rank back? Why are u quoting me lmao. 

LOL you of all people talking about being embarrassed. Didnt you bend the knee to slushpuppy like the beta male you are and still get rejected? Not only that, but your clan cancelled their saturday trip because they couldnt pull LMFAO dont ever quote me again u beta fuck

Didn't you leave Fi for UB when they were pulling 25 then came crawling back begging for ur rank back? Why are u quoting me lmao. 

Didn't you leave EoP for SV when they won't give u leader

arnt you like 24 something odd years old and a drop out and a broccoli on top of that.

and your calling someone a beta male, look in the mirror bud. kys