why do non-legacy clans lose rivalries so often

chance111

why do non legacy clans always lose rivalries  

82 members have voted

1. 1. which clans are superior

• legacy clans (foe, eop, critical damage, cp, ir etc)
    • non-legacy clans (sv, ub, fi, sf)

U put ir/cd as legacy and fi as non-legacy

i dnt rlly like fi but u probably started on 07 to not know so its ok 

IR is legacy

Never lost a rivalry so im not sure what you mean? but from that list, Ill be rival-ring one of those brown sticky stuff legacy clans. IR aint beating brown sticky stuff.  

Don't make me make you beg

Damn didnt know cd is legacy clan lmao

The more u kno

Ye I think the clan is called Critical Brain Damage thinking of joining with my main

You're legit in SF, pipe down broccoli, u guys lost a prep. 3-0 to us the same day u closed in LPC lmfao

lmfoa cd was a low tier cwa team with 20 members  and in the pure scene they r just random edge recruits and mains 

qPezFOi.gif

Misfits vs AAO

Misfits vs RD

Misfits vs SF

Misfits vs Doom

^they all closed

And Misfits vs Fatality and misfits is smoking them lmao

Misfits is probably the savior of this community, bringing back this scene single handedly

Damn son get of them shrooms

you're kidding right? I won't argue that they were a good clan between 2007 > 2009, were dead from 09 > 12 when they came back to life in the final months of pre-eoc, had a few good months on OSRS after TLP closed into them in mid '13 and have been dead ever since. That's almost 7 years of their history of being garbage.

Eop has have had irrelevant times as well

You're legit in SF, pipe down broccoli, u guys lost a prep. 3-0 to us the same day u closed in LPC lmfao

Your clan is irrelevant as an F2P snipe team. One server clan... legit no one gives a fuck about your clan. At least SF preps LOL when was the last time CD prepped, maybe you should accept that UB prep or you guys a pussy snipe clan with mains?

lmfoa cd was a low tier cwa team with 20 members  and in the pure scene they r just random edge recruits and mains 

cd is a clan with nearly 9 years of history and are the infamous killers of non-legacy clan sv