Apex Vs. FOE F2P Prep Dispute by EOP.

موني

Feel free to banter against a clan who thinks they're above the world and full of honour, but... we (as cotm ranks) can't back your decisions on behalf of another clan who do not want to take any action. I was at the prep, I saw the cape switch, and it didn't effect too much because we all piled the guy right underneath order 66 or w/e his name is. Maybe the outcome could have been changed slightly. Nevertheless, Apex ranks do not want to dispute now nor before at the end of the round.

If that's the case then why are sharkbrew staff so headstrong in implementing a no-capeswitch rule if they're not even going to abide by it? Are staff just waiting for clans they don't like to do it lol. Sounds like a very subjective rule to me

If that's the case then why are sharkbrew staff so headstrong in implementing a no-capeswitch rule if they're not even going to abide by it? Are staff just waiting for clans they don't like to do it lol. Sounds like a very subjective rule to me

Not our or your responsibility to make decisions on behalf of another rank structure. Offered Apex the DQd round-redo as an option. They didn't want it.

Not our or your responsibility to make decisions on behalf of another rank structure. Offered Apex the DQd round-redo as an option. They didn't want it.

If it is a rule that cape switching is not allowed, then don't you think it should be enforced under any situation, not just because a clan doesn't want to make another clan feel upset despite being the ones breaking the rules? You shouldn't need to apply for a dispute if it's a clear breaking of the rules, which leads me to think sharkbrew staff are going to abuse this function and penalize those who they disagree with or dislike at the time should they also break the rules. At the moment, all you're doing is setting a precedent that although cape switching is against the rules, you can still do it.

If it is a rule that cape switching is not allowed, then don't you think it should be enforced under any situation, not just because a clan doesn't want to make another clan feel upset despite being the ones breaking the rules? You shouldn't need to apply for a dispute if it's a clear breaking of the rules, which leads me to think sharkbrew staff are going to abuse this function and penalize those who they disagree with or dislike at the time should they also break the rules. At the moment, all you're doing is setting a precedent that although cape switching is against the rules, you can still do it.

Its not about being upset. Certain ranks do not want to take a DQ win. Not sure what rules you read but here is the page for COTM regulations and guidelines. The opposing clan i.e. Apex, did not want to dispute or re-do the round. I highly doubt this can be abused but AGAIN, we can't make decisions on behalf of a clan's rank structure. If your next reply is a tautology I wont respond.

i dont agree with everything here but im kinda curious about the dispute thing too. why do sharkbrew only take action if a dispute is made when its obvious to everyone in the community what happened? (they didnt deny it, vid proof etc) note im speaking generally here, the foe apex prep is just the most recent example, i dont care if they get dq'd and i think foe woulda won regardless.