A message to Final Ownage from the superiors of pure clanning

rot rock nigga

As Bob (not talking about the topic starter) once answered to the question "Full outs or Pk trips?" in 2009: 
"Full outs because I get to add a couple accounts to my memberlist, make sure I leave a phone call to all my inactive members and trade accounts in order to make sure every account is at the war. "

Also this topic Bob made in 2009 (or click on the spoiler below): https://www.sharkbrew.com/topic/3101-full-out-wars;-true-clans-strength/

Before I start let's make it clear that I'm in Epidemic, Epidemic members & ranks are scared brown sticky stuffless and we **** our pants everytime someone even mentions a full out war. We simply don't have the minimum IQ requirement to do a full out war. In other words, we are physically unable to battle in a full out war on runescape. Now that the flame baiting crap is out the way, hopefully we can have a good discussion.

What happened over time that made full out wars so important? What's the real difference between a Full Out war and an important trip? I might have had the wrong idea in my mind the whole time, but isn't it better to do good on a weekly basis than do good once every few months in a full out war? How can certain clans pull 200%+ of their average pull to a full out war lol? Why is it that people value full out wars that hapenned several months ago over the average performance of the last 2-3 weeks? That just doesn't make sense to me.

Now some of you are gonna say "OMG BUT FULL OUT WARS REPRESENT A TRUE/FULL CLAN STRENGTH!!"...

I'm not even going to lie, I've been around for a bit now and I've heard/witnessed a lot of **** about full out wars. To name a few examples:
- Adding alternate/secondary accounts on ML in the 24/48 hours or while accepting the war.
- Lending member's accounts to friends to maximize the amount of accounts on the battlefield.
- Swtching some names during the week and/or Adding a small amount of members during the week.
^ THAT to me, isn't what I call representing a true clan's strength.

Now you can say, "Yes but people will actually try harder to make the war". That is entirely true but it certainly doesn't make what I said earlier untrue. Hell, it doesn't even outweight it most of the time.

That's what I have to say, I'm trying to bring a good discussion on these boards because (no offense) most of the latest posts here have been kind of pointless. =/

I also know that it will be hard for some of you to control yourself from flaming/baiting me, sometime's it's good to let it go so my PM box is empty, let it flow! :D I've also requested this topic to be moderated heavily by Pure Warfare ranks so anybody breaking the rules will hopefully be dealt with severely.

Thanks,

Bob 

Let's be realistic: we'll never ever see a clean full out in the wilderness again. Clan wars is as 'clean' and 'fair' as it'll ever get (still wouldn't be completely due to all the ddosing, echoing, spies and bribed members dying instantly, and what not). So guess we'll have to wait for the 100 vs 100 for the Jaqex Cup.

5 hours ago, Ted said:

Oh and btw in case you forgot, you are 0-3 in the Ted era.

You are scared of me, and I will kill this era of EoP just like I killed the last one.

You mean the last time you were warlord of the clan (cp) and ended up giving EOP your teamspeak and having to reset everything before they demoted you to elder and closed? Wow, that's a lot to be scared of...

Your era so far has been dismantled by eop and you've been crying at your replacement dad holydreams for beating you l0l

5 hours ago, Nos said:

-> says declaring a f2p full out on this site (which you declined btw) is a publicity stunt. 

-> proceed to write a long ass essay nobody is going to read on this very same site calling out FOE as a publicity stunt.

-> my reaction 

:hehehe:

1 hour ago, waterSTAFF said:

my booter is looking forward to the jagex cup for some fun fun action and nothing any1 can do about it lul

Good to know that you're not convinced in the abilities of your fellow clan members/friends, and that you believe that you can only win if you ddos :);):P:(:o! You are one mean internet warrior :(:(:(

10 minutes ago, Sandra said:

Good to know that you're not convinced in the abilities of your fellow clan members/friends, and that you believe that you can only win if you ddos :);):P:(:o! You are one mean internet warrior :(:(:(

!!!

2 hours ago, Sandra said:

As Bob (not talking about the topic starter) once answered to the question "Full outs or Pk trips?" in 2009: 
"Full outs because I get to add a couple accounts to my memberlist, make sure I leave a phone call to all my inactive members and trade accounts in order to make sure every account is at the war. "

Also this topic Bob made in 2009 (or click on the spoiler below): https://www.sharkbrew.com/topic/3101-full-out-wars;-true-clans-strength/

Reveal hidden contents

Before I start let's make it clear that I'm in Epidemic, Epidemic members & ranks are scared brown sticky stuffless and we **** our pants everytime someone even mentions a full out war. We simply don't have the minimum IQ requirement to do a full out war. In other words, we are physically unable to battle in a full out war on runescape. Now that the flame baiting crap is out the way, hopefully we can have a good discussion.

What happened over time that made full out wars so important? What's the real difference between a Full Out war and an important trip? I might have had the wrong idea in my mind the whole time, but isn't it better to do good on a weekly basis than do good once every few months in a full out war? How can certain clans pull 200%+ of their average pull to a full out war lol? Why is it that people value full out wars that hapenned several months ago over the average performance of the last 2-3 weeks? That just doesn't make sense to me.

Now some of you are gonna say "OMG BUT FULL OUT WARS REPRESENT A TRUE/FULL CLAN STRENGTH!!"...

I'm not even going to lie, I've been around for a bit now and I've heard/witnessed a lot of **** about full out wars. To name a few examples:
- Adding alternate/secondary accounts on ML in the 24/48 hours or while accepting the war.
- Lending member's accounts to friends to maximize the amount of accounts on the battlefield.
- Swtching some names during the week and/or Adding a small amount of members during the week.
^ THAT to me, isn't what I call representing a true clan's strength.

Now you can say, "Yes but people will actually try harder to make the war". That is entirely true but it certainly doesn't make what I said earlier untrue. Hell, it doesn't even outweight it most of the time.

That's what I have to say, I'm trying to bring a good discussion on these boards because (no offense) most of the latest posts here have been kind of pointless. =/

I also know that it will be hard for some of you to control yourself from flaming/baiting me, sometime's it's good to let it go so my PM box is empty, let it flow! :D I've also requested this topic to be moderated heavily by Pure Warfare ranks so anybody breaking the rules will hopefully be dealt with severely.

Thanks,

Bob 

Let's be realistic: we'll never ever see a clean full out in the wilderness again. Clan wars is as 'clean' and 'fair' as it'll ever get (still wouldn't be completely due to all the ddosing, echoing, spies and bribed members dying instantly, and what not). So guess we'll have to wait for the 100 vs 100 for the Jaqex Cup.

ya think u got the wrong guy this bobs started playin runescape 3 months ago

2 hours ago, Law Abiding Citizen said:

You mean the last time you were warlord of the clan (cp) and ended up giving EOP your teamspeak and having to reset everything before they demoted you to elder and closed? Wow, that's a lot to be scared of...

Your era so far has been dismantled by eop and you've been crying at your replacement dad holydreams for beating you l0l

1 hour ago, Sandra said:

The abilities of my clan members are way above anything you have ever witnessed, and quality is certainly not something that we need to prove to the likes of you, you adorable little ape. :wub:

Having my booter do the work for me is an executive decision I made simply because someone as strong as me does not need to waste time and clicks on on any player, all of whom are way below me in every aspect in both life and runescape.

32 minutes ago, waterSTAFF said:

The abilities of my clan members are way above anything you have ever witnessed, and quality is certainly not something that we need to prove to the likes of you, you adorable little ape. :wub:

Having my booter do the work for me is an executive decision I made simply because someone as strong as me does not need to waste time and clicks on on any player, all of whom are way below me in every aspect in both life and runescape.

BHAHAHHAHAHA you're one funny person :lol::lol::lol::lol:! Thanks for making my day :wub:! You'd almost believe that you don't belong here wasting your valuable time and skills playing Roonskape.

You're only proving my point with your last sentence by the way ;);););)! Why ddos ór decline clan wars fullouts and preps when you're so confident about the qualities of your fellow clan members and yourself? That statement kinda backfires, and makes me believe otherwise :(! You can almost compare it with men who need to compensate for having a small manhood ;):P (but it's okay; most people won't mind as long as you know when ánd what to do with it ;))!  This goes to all individuals and pure clans whom feel the need to ddos and/or to bring mains to win a Roonskape battle.. but hey, anything to win Roonskape glory right ;)!

I'm clanless by the way :wub:. Training (and P2P) sucks... :rolleyes:-_-!