Sharkbrew Runescape championship series ?

Lufffy

The idea would be you enter at the start of the season as a clan. Every weekend you are scheduled for a F2P fight Saturday, and P2P fight sunday in clan wars vs the same clan. After 10 weeks (20 preps, 10 f2p, 10 p2p) the highest four clans in the standings move onto the playoffs. 

Play offs would be 1st place vs 4th, 2nd vs 3rd, best of 5 (2 f2p, 2 p2p, 1 round of choice from the higher placing clan) single elimination. 

Fight opts could be 30v30 or w/e, (to provide a fighting chance for all clan).

This would force clans to fight, provide more action, but not be as serious as a full out or regular prep for hides clans. I think with a little more promotion and work from sharkbrew, this sourt of league system could really be fun/active/healthy for the community. 

Thoughts?

Hmm spending weekends in clan wars, isn't that what FOM already do lol

Pking clans, not clan wars teams. Prep during the week pussies lmao 

also nobody will trust sharkbrew, they support doxing and ddosing lol

4 minutes ago, Public Relations Pig said:

Rather have some fatty 50v50s than these little leagues...

And no, I'm not going to clan wars on a weekend. I'm not in fom/ob.

Could be bigger numbers, could be smaller, could be on a weekday, could force clans to fight clans

58 minutes ago, Lee said:

you're assuming you'd be able to force people to fight each other. If people don't wanna fight the clan theyre scheduled to fight they just wont show up and that sucks fo

21 minutes ago, Shadows said:

Problem with this is that certain clans do not want to fight other clans and risk a loss because of rivalry. We have thought of similar things recently. Also getting clans into CW on weekends wouldn't be easy.

@Shadows what if you changed clan of the month and actually make that award have meaning, a smaller month sized tournament forcing all lpc clans to prep who's on The schedule. 

Totally support other then the events on Sat/Sun.

Friday event would be sick, especially adding an extra event or basing a season + playoff push would maybe motivate clans for clan wars more w/ also competing in the wilderness.

11 minutes ago, Koed Beastly said:

I like your idea alot + I feel you :(

Blame incompetent leadership. 

Plenty of opportunities to have awesome events going on, but most of the time ego's seem to be standing in the way :/ 

Said exactly what I was going to. Ego from high pulling clans ruin possible events.