CD'S Public Announcemt to FOM/brown sticky stuffpex

Papa Bear

42 minutes ago, Tyendinaga said:

you've been incapable of competing without mains in the wilderness your entire existence and you dropped out of a prep vs Envy. Envy. You struggle against fucking Envy. Let that sink in.

i'll give you a head start on the next time you try to look like an ethug, my name's not Nicholas and Arlington street isn't my address. good luck!

you look ugly as fukkk !!!

17 minutes ago, fortnite said:

CD is shook. But why? they already bring 50+ mains on weekends lols.

You been saying Cd this Cd that but so far you haven't done anything

You struggle to pull without BT and 3hit and act like your clan isn't gonna close in few weeks like the last 3 times l0l

2 hours ago, Moni said:

by some you mean tyen (thats it. Isn't it funny how we had Dull/Parm/Brap/Singles as SB ranks when their respective clans all brought mains? Hm... 

SK was mainless btw so don't speak to me about having mains when I was a rank. You've just motivated me to kill your new clan even more ty

6 minutes ago, Singles said:

SK was mainless btw so don't speak to me about having mains when I was a rank. You've just motivated me to kill your new clan even more ty

I'm not even creating a tank myself, you can do as you please no1 gonna stop u lol 

3 hours ago, Moni said:

by some you mean tyen (thats it. Isn't it funny how we had Dull/Parm/Brap/Singles as SB ranks when their respective clans all brought mains? Hm... 

i was demoted for explaining why i brought mains against the clan you joined who openly accepts doxing..pretty sad a overseer is in a doxing clan..

edit: not too mention he's openly bragging about it while none of those other mods do/did..

nice try to defend him man i give u that xD

So EOP bring 50+ mains to camp only FOM and anyone who helps FOM because FOM continues to try dox people in EOP which is fair lol the mains stop when FOM take responsibility and boot people who dox and apologize to EOP publicly.

UB (FOM) are creating xlpc mains to camp cd/fs because FOM is a dead clan(?) and ub got closed by cd?

2 minutes ago, DULL said:

i was demoted for explaining why i brought mains against the clan you joined who openly accepts doxing..pretty sad a overseer is in a doxing clan..

edit: not too mention he's openly bragging about it while none of those other mods do/did..

nice try to defend him man i give u that xD

yeah @Moni this sounds quite suspicious considering you demoted a mod who said he brought mains in retaliation for FOM doxing (which sharkbrew ranks said was allowed if FOM continued which FOM did (you should really appreciate he was the bigger man and didnt reply with doxing back)). So what about your mods who are creating a main sniping team with the sole focus of camping pures for no reason whatsoever, what's happening to them? Sounds really biased to me lol

54 minutes ago, Brap said:

CD, EOP & FS sharing a tank cc for the common good of the scene? Saviours of the pure community.

Tell me that statement a year ago and you'd have FOM and UB talking about how cd/eop/fs are brown sticky stuff main clans who dox and the rest of the community would believe them.

Nowadays everyone knows who nh and scummy FOM clan is and have realized that FOM fed the whole community lies and propaganda to hide their own doxing agenda..