An Open Letter to Sharkbrew Community

Tannie

NB move from FOE leadership for once. 
Doesn't hide the fact that EOP bullied u boys out of the wilderness on your anni of all days lol

EOP have nothing to gain by accepting FOE declaration, i'd be very surprised if we saw an eop vs foe cwar battle in the near future

22 minutes ago, Michael said:

Doesn't hide the fact that EOP bullied u boys out of the wilderness on your anni of all days lol

EOP have nothing to gain by accepting FOE declaration, i'd be very surprised if we saw an eop vs foe cwar battle in the near future

They only have nothing to gain if there’s a 100% loss rate, which I’m slowly starting to believe is the case. And so if they take a risk and there’s a chance, they have everything to gain, imagine beating foe in a cwa fullout. Probably the most rewarding fight where it’s pures vs pures.

Honestly if the wilderness was pures only and let’s say limited to 1-5 defence I think it would be pretty easy also

32 minutes ago, Michael said:

they're in a position where they can do a P2P or F2P Fullout, rather than accepting and making it the most anticipated Full Out since 07 returned, they would rather reply with "haw haw come GDZ". Eop have as much to gain as Foe, a fullout win against your rivals.

2 hours ago, DULL said:

fo in cwa? losing to apex 5x?

I pick and choose where and when i fight, see you gamers on Saturday!

Didn't apex beat eop in 50v50 and 3 days later foe smoked apex?

But yes eop really has the best quality to train defence and spam sharkbrew i give you that