Tyendinaga

slushpuppy

3 hours ago, Public Relations Pig said:

Looks more like another way to save tyen and slush's ass. He could just say he's leaving the team to save face then double name change like hanuman and continue ragging pures on mains without a second thought. And not only that, but it took sharkbrew a entire week now just to make this fucking post. Absolutely ridiculous, given the amount of evidence that was given and how long they've known about and been talked to about the situation. This tyen situation had nothing to do with other clans bringing mains, it had everything to do with a staff member creating a team to rag clans that closed his shitty breakable clan. Slush just decided he wanted to change the spotlight all of a sudden from his scummy, disgusting, incompetent staff member to something else. You're no fucking magician and your slight of hand shit doesn't work. Apec is still getting the fom treatment and I'll still be on my xlpc tank hitting Elmir today.

p.s. still waiting for @DULL & @Parm to get their gatekeeper positions back.

(inb4muted for 2 days for threatening to rag mains just so he can hide my post lmfao!!)

dont want it pure clanning is dead.

3 hours ago, Public Relations Pig said:

Looks more like another way to save tyen and slush's ass. He could just say he's leaving the team to save face then double name change like hanuman and continue ragging pures on mains without a second thought. And not only that, but it took sharkbrew a entire week now just to make this fucking post. Absolutely ridiculous, given the amount of evidence that was given and how long they've known about and been talked to about the situation. This tyen situation had nothing to do with other clans bringing mains, it had everything to do with a staff member creating a team to rag clans that closed his shitty breakable clan. Slush just decided he wanted to change the spotlight all of a sudden from his scummy, disgusting, incompetent staff member to something else. You're no fucking magician and your slight of hand shit doesn't work. Apec is still getting the fom treatment and I'll still be on my xlpc tank hitting Elmir today.

p.s. still waiting for @DULL & @Parm to get their gatekeeper positions back.

(inb4muted for 2 days for threatening to rag mains just so he can hide my post lmfao!!)

image.png.df1518e1cd69673532b9bbfe113bea71.png

21 hours ago, James|Barrag3d said:

while i understand that creating tank teams was an extreme measure, i understand tyendinanga''s reasoning behind creating such a snipe team. its frustrating to see the xlpc being dominated by clans that routinely use main accounts as supplements to their own pulls. what @tyendinanga offered was some sort of solution even though it was extreme. if the xlpc clans never brought mains in the first place, this entire situation would have never occurred.

He hit purrs with his tanks spamming racist brown sticky stuff

• 5 months later...