Apex Versus Final Ownage Elite | Head to Head Record

Hercules

3 hours ago, Himsa said:

EOP is dead son, move along now or face the facts and accept the truth that FOE is undisputed #1. Do something about it in game instead of posting terrible banter on SB.

- insert foe #71 irc leak quote

31 minutes ago, Attackings said:

lmfao0o0 this site is filled with online loser lmfao

eop never won a fullout

i destroyed apex in a fullout

foe is the best

feel free to quote a champ L0000L

lmfao quoted

4 hours ago, Chief said:

niggas letting 5 preps get to their heads. i would take apex more serious if they could kill more than 10 people in a 90v75 lol. theres a reason you lil guys havent beat foe in the wild, ever.

Looks like Apex struck a nerve here lmfao. 

also btw why did u only include apex's prep wins vs fom from nov 2017 but included all of fom's prep wins against apex dating back to 2015? Doesn't seem very fair l0l. 

8 hours ago, Chief said:

niggas letting 5 preps get to their heads. i would take apex more serious if they could kill more than 10 people in a 90v75 lol. theres a reason you lil guys havent beat foe in the wild, ever.

fo couldnt kill 10 for over a year vs eop in wild lol. funny how all the fo kids used to love cwa but now seem to love wild

:thinking: 

9 hours ago, Range Grudge said:

Apex is currently better than you.  Just like TLP, EOP, and MM were when all of those clans closed.  Get over it lmfao 

l0000000000000000000l isn't it the guy that have tried beating foe in 6 clans and they all closed lmfaoooo imdoneirl insertgifofrangegrudgecrying #emo #lowlife

What you see here is that currently apex's core members are  better than foe's core members in matched p2p preps.

Foe has overal more quality members than apex so they slammed apex in the p2p fullout. Foe is also miles ahead in f2p obviously. 

I hope you guys do some more p2p preps.