The Removal of the Problem  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Lets clean up the place

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Acid said:

All that floor kissing for Ramadan must have hardened your knees aye? Least you don’t need to wear kneepads when you sucking cock like the rest of the supremacy rank team. 

Keep your our elbows at your sides when you type btw, I can smell your armpits from here you disgusting ape.

imagine getting so triggered only to be banned now for your irl racist comments hahahaha baited very easy

stay beta btw bitch boy every1 is laughing at u l00l

5 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

imagine getting so triggered only to be banned now for your irl racist comments hahahaha baited very easy

stay beta btw bitch boy every1 is laughing at u l00l

Yea you don’t have the intelligence to beef with me lmao, what race did I insult by the way? 

Already banned him lmao, how fucked up is that.

Supremacy will pay for their sins ingame, IR is honor clan that doesnt result to scummy tactics. 

How SUP pull 40 members with 5 IR ranks 6 mains & 17 clan friends btw?

6 hours ago, Acid said:

In light of recent events bringing to the forefront the bias moderating of Kim I have created this poll to see if the community agrees on whether or not she should be removed from the community. Too long has this cringe doxing approver been ruining the community with her biased moderating towards anyone not apart of that shithole supremacy clan who have now managed to pull over 30 twice in its 4 year existence. 

Same story for this retard @Brandon 

1 hour ago, Madguy said:

@slushpuppeh is a cuckhold betamale who gets friendzoned by @Kim and therefore tries his hardest to win her over by being biased towards supremacy. Giving minimal punishment to supremacy retards that dox. I’m ready for a SB boycot if this shit keeps going

wow that is quite an epic dating tactic that i should try out 1 day