Wednesday 2 - Bullying Misfits Again.....

Elve

112Jr08.png

Heard misfit was out at revs and we completely destroyed them in a minute.. what's new?

For the second fight of the day we tried going GDZ but i suppose misfit was afraid after what happened last time..! We waited 5 minutes and after that went to edge asking where the fuck they were.

They asked to fight at CA we agreed cus we not afraid of fighting anywhere. Anyways, turns out the real reason they wanted to fight at CA was to call eop/apex ragged pretty cringe if u ask me. Despite being 3v1'd we still had more opts on the cape counter at any moment. The fact that they think they won somehow is funny as fuck lmao.

ca vid in a bit 

pics

f57c1f8d7678ee54fe808d9d78ea3ed8.pngcG2ngB3.png92s8GBD.pngQEY6810.pngf57c1f8d7678ee54fe808d9d78ea3ed8.pngla8CD7L.pngQEY6810.pngdIg6QJx.png6vhoZiZ.pngrtXwYf0.png

Just now, Lee said:

owned

unfortunate raggers and shit came to ruin lol

btw stop fucking teleing 24/7 lol

Lmao not even sure how teleing 24/7 helps you. Like i wonder what goes on in their minds. These people get hit and tele in .1 legit. LOL

1 minute ago, Couck said:

Think it's even more cringe how @Whisky came our discord crying about being harrassed to some ranks and thinking i was doing something (while being inactive as fuck) and now hes the one starting shit up again haha! Guess my boy elit3 bser will be happy to hear that @Whisky

? you literally seen me gmaul some mf kid right next to you, why are you being bias? and yes your clan was doxing me and sending me my address and irl pictures, im atking you on a virtual game whats your problem lmao

1 minute ago, Whisky said:

? you literally seen me gmaul some mf kid right next to you, why are you being bias? and yes your clan was doxing me and sending me my address and irl pictures, im atking you on a virtual game whats your problem lmao

Dont give a fuck who u attacked you attacked fi kids in one item and told people to go there in one item lmfao. That alone is starting shit indeed yep. So, don't come crying again if something happens im not gonna stop it anymore now.

Ever thought of letting pure clans fight each other normal? and maybe have ur own clan do that aswell? Imagine that haha!

2 minutes ago, Whisky said:

:blobthinkhard:

1 minute ago, Apex Shooter said:

3 people ruined your night that's sad no one called us looooooooooooooooooooool

No one ruined our night? you just made apex look very bad and we won't help you again if we have nox crying about eop hitting them. Goodjob fucking that one up! You only gave our members more fuel to kill this retard yellow clan

Just now, Couck said:

No one ruined our night? you just made apex look very bad and we won't help you again if we have nox crying about eop hitting them. Goodjob fucking that one up! You only gave our members more fuel to kill this retard yellow clan

no one has asked for fi's help its a midweek we had 3 ppl in gear please send a picture of one of my members in 1 item nor has nox cried to you about eop hitting them quit making shit up its disgusting. who lies on a forum site about runescape.com

Just now, Couck said:

Imagine your clan could've fought 1v1 vs another clan haha! Imagine if pure clans were able to fight normally. But ok guess not. I'll remember that when nox cries about eop again 

imagine you being in a shit legacy clan for years slumping then starting a rivalry with a 1 server clan in hopes to gain hype to pull more than 30 in year l000l I love green clans but comon fi doesnt affect anyone brother

2 minutes ago, Logic said:

imagine you being in a shit legacy clan for years slumping then starting a rivalry with a 1 server clan in hopes to gain hype to pull more than 30 in year l000l I love green clans but comon fi doesnt affect anyone brother

lmao ya'll love to exaggerate pulls when flaming Fi i love it

Just now, Apex Shooter said:

no one has asked for fi's help its a midweek we had 3 ppl in gear please send a picture of one of my members in 1 item nor has nox cried to you about eop hitting them quit making shit up its disgusting. who lies on a forum site about runescape.com

Haha you'll see then. eop will destroy you from now on

Just now, Logic said:

If you ever believe eop's shit about us slumping for years that's funny. Your in apex and only pulled 50 for the first time since opening in recent months i wouldn't really flame about that anyway. And the rivalry is because they hacked a person in our clan. Are you saying if a clan claimed to have hacked you, you wouldn't do anything? lmao