1. 1. Who

• OutBurst
    • Purge
    • Rampage
    • Outbreak
    • Hydra
    • Envy

4 minutes ago, Froggers said:

While Purge may survive and you guys are trying Minis, your quality is still dogshit. Not as bad as Hydra's, but that's still like bottom tier.

you find success in propaganda though and making yourself believe other clans don't laugh at you guys

Image result for 50 cent gif

7 minutes ago, Froggers said:

While Purge may survive and you guys are trying Minis, your quality is still dogshit. Not as bad as Hydra's, but that's still like bottom tier.

you find success in propaganda though and making yourself believe other clans don't laugh at you guys

L0000000000000L

24 minutes ago, Mithril said:

Why wont u just let the clans open first and let them be? Why u bitches need to make topics like this? Who cares which clan closes first or closes fast.. We play this game for fun.. dont we?

This has 0 effect on these clans, its just opinions. If you let opinions determine the success of your clan you have already lost!

It also hypes the scene and looks promising for the clanning community.

Will they all do both servers? Will they prep eachother and other lpc's? i dont really know

The best thing these clans can do is to make like a new bracket of lpc and give eachother action rather than creating a shitty toxic environment.

It will take time to grow to be a clan that can last long term so don't immediately fuck eachother over with action starving or bringing mains or any of that shit. I doubt any clan can compete with the current lpc clans so be nice to eachother.

3 hours ago, Dynamic said:

Will they all do both servers? Will they prep eachother and other lpc's? i dont really know

The best thing these clans can do is to make like a new bracket of lpc and give eachother action rather than creating a shitty toxic environment.

It will take time to grow to be a clan that can last long term so don't immediately fuck eachother over with action starving or bringing mains or any of that shit. I doubt any clan can compete with the current lpc clans so be nice to eachother.

The only clans that will do both servers are most likely Outburst and Outbreak. I dont see RP and EV doing p2p anytime soon. I also dont see purge and Hydra do F2P anytime soon.