EnVy's P2P Sunday Punishing Vendetta FT MF,BP,WAR,FI,SUP,FOE

Enza

6 hours ago, Deviants said:

Had to mute the video before I even got to laugh at the clips.

Breakdown of shit pov from professional runescape videographer:Bonjour:: First clip cut when you had 9 left. Second clip all your mains logged in to assist you. Third clip you cut for some unknown reason when it was tied (you probably lost, let's be honest..) Forth clip you cut the video again(lmfao) while down opts to Vendetta (again) after you tried to snipe a clan's fight and got caught in a 30 man clump on spider hill. Fifth clip it looks like 25 of your 40 man pull decided your trip was shit and that left you only 15 to snipe with and it ends the video with Vendetta logging in and smoking you.

Wow, I thought this video would be a total cringefest, but it was funnier than I imagined.

Did I miss anything @Bryan?

you're like our cheerleader at this point, ty!

HSAHSAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WTF IS THIS. IMAGINE WRITING AN ENTIRE BOOK FOR A LOSING TOPIC! L00L0L0L0L0L0L0L0LL00LL0L0L00LL00L0LL00LL0L0L0 ENVY FUCKIN SMOKED ALLL DAY

36 minutes ago, Sammy said:

HSAHSAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WTF IS THIS. IMAGINE WRITING AN ENTIRE BOOK FOR A LOSING TOPIC! L00L0L0L0L0L0L0L0LL00LL0L0L00LL00L0LL00LL0L0L0 ENVY FUCKIN SMOKED ALLL DAY

took two minutes to write lmao, unfortunately not everyone's illiterate like you. I know it takes you 10 minutes to form a simple sentence.. you should get checked bro that's not normal lmao.

11 hours ago, Deviants said:

Had to mute the video before I even got to laugh at the clips.

Breakdown of shit pov from professional runescape videographer:Bonjour:: First clip cut when you had 9 left. Second clip all your mains logged in to assist you. Third clip you cut for some unknown reason when it was tied (you probably lost, let's be honest..) Forth clip you cut the video again(lmfao) while down opts to Vendetta (again) after you tried to snipe a clan's fight and got caught in a 30 man clump on spider hill. Fifth clip it looks like 25 of your 40 man pull decided your trip was shit and that left you only 15 to snipe with and it ends the video with Vendetta logging in and smoking you.

Wow, I thought this video would be a total cringefest, but it was funnier than I imagined.

Did I miss anything @Bryan?

<3

1 hour ago, Satans said:

Yikes losing topics :/, gz to Vendetta punishing this poor excuse of an alliance

Didn't post the topic to show if we were winning or losing also don't get ballsy because your clan actually posted a weekend topic for the first time in god knows how long.. @King of kings is killing your clan and there's nothing you can do about it l0l

10 hours ago, Enza said:

Didn't post the topic to show if we were winning or losing also don't get ballsy because your clan actually posted a weekend topic for the first time in god knows how long.. @King of kings is killing your clan and there's nothing you can do about it l0l

Eh EoP doesn't post their aftermaths on Shakrbrew lol, we have topics every weekend on our forums, just as many clans don't post on here and posts theirs on their forums

Occasionally an EoP or fo member will post it here to stir it up haha, aka Bbm or pkeru ;p

Use ya brain kiddo, no need to get defensive