some1 help me debunk todays trip plz

koolio

So apparently Eop pulled 90 today after being put into a slump after their anniversary by foe, pretty weird considering they pulled a mere 60 to last weeks f2p trip, right?

tOy77SO.png

According to their own words they had "90 pures" starting, yet they peaked at 75 on ts?

E9bpPat.png

And in the screenshot below is a picture of when Eop and Foe first clashed, this obviously begs the question as to how many mains eop actually brought to be able to compete with foes pull of 75 (not 60, like their falsely informed topic states)

AxC8db3.png

My question to you guys is simple, how many mains did eop actually bring today to be able to compete with foe? My guess is about 40-50, let me know what you think.

5 minutes ago, RNG said:

Damn fo this is a strong aftermath topic.

why'd you edit your post? it's not like apex (nor doom) has ever had a relevant aftermath topic posted on this site before, so I don't think you'd be a good judge for aftermaths.

Looks like fom brought mains so EoP retaliated. Maybe that will be a good lesson for fom not to bring mains and support a main bringing supremacy!

And to answer your question, looks like the (21) mains were more than enough considering it ended fom and their mains trip in less than an hour :)

8 minutes ago, koolio said:

why'd you edit your post? it's not like apex (nor doom) has ever had a relevant aftermath topic posted on this site before, so I don't think you'd be a good judge for aftermaths.

I can think of quite a few relevant aftermath topics now that you mention it.

8tjGkZd.png

Nice burner account too pussy, typical scared fo dog l0000000000000l

1 minute ago, RNG said:

I can think of quite a few relevant aftermath topics now that you mention it.

8tjGkZd.png

Nice burner account too pussy, typical scared fo dog l0000000000000l

not quite sure how foes superior prep score (23-6) is relevant to todays wilderness trip, but thanks for the ego boost I guess? Can't wait to see how tomorrow plays out, are you guys going to suicide for Eop again or just sit in singles the entire trip?

Never forget which clan closed Doom in under a month btw

20 minutes ago, Sauce said:

Propaganda at it's finest :anismart: 

where's the propaganda? I'd argue that intentionally & continuously misinforming your members about your rival clans numbers is propaganda, but hey, your clan knows more about propaganda than anyone else

Hahaha you need some help? Nice brain

17 minutes ago, Deviants said:

Let's not forget ex-Leader of eop dull's clan, Siege, closed recently and boosted their numbers. They were planning on closing into Fearless with another clan but that didn't work out so they had to settle for eop. Feel a little sorry for them.

Bitterness aint a good look brother