Jump to content
Pkeru

banter
Apex main clan. FOE did that to you for 3 months.

Recommended Posts

So last Saturday I had the pleasure of going to my clans trip FOE it's been a few weeks since I made the f2p but I wasn't surprised apex still used mains to be able to compete since their members dont even pray switch. Even their leader nox lmfao and cant return if their life depended on it. Foe outreturn them to the point apex ran north and log while foe stayed south of ca to avoid rot mains and apex mains. Can someone explain to me why they pipe so hard but yet cant even play runescape.com  lmfao.

 

Heres my POV of Saturday. Very sad tbh.  Apex still got smoked lmfaoooo was very easy

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Surely you wouldn't be scared to prep us then right? l000000000000000000000000000000l jk beta fo ranks got kyp'd fo won't ever prep Apex again after ending 2018 1-6 in their own server. The 20 members who left for Fi 2 weeks ago must not have liked being in a mediocre masser clan. Sad to see a decent clan become a pile of steaming dogshit, you guys used to be half decent competition.

Pkeru bro did you really make 3 sharkbrew hiders to try and hide the fact you're the reject who neglects his kids and has never been anything?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Opticals said:

go feed your kids moron

Truth hurts lmfao. Get a job and feed your family. You live in a 3rd world country lmfaooooo poor guy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pr0digy jr said:

pkeru you need to find a girlfriend or find some friends

he is married with 2 kids lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

 

@Cleezy this man wastes his life thinking he is something important in foe meanwhile danny said he is just a  +1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hate reggins said:

he is married with 2 kids lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

 

@Cleezy this man wastes his life thinking he is something important in foe meanwhile danny said he is just a  +1

that's what I read in fo's new book-- Avoiding 101!

cDRyefr.jpg&key=8b37472d40a31d9344be794a

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Apocalypse said:

Hahaha look at all these doggies. Keep barking. Foe destroyed your dead clan. You have nothing else to say but talk about preps nobody cares about

lmfao, you realize danny just said you are a +1 right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, hate reggins said:

lmfao, you realize danny just said you are a +1 right?

Do you realized your a bitch who made a hider alt account just to comment this topic

 Biggest beta loser ever lmfao kys please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Apocalypse said:

Do you realized your a bitch who made a hider alt account just to comment this topic

 Biggest beta loser ever lmfao kys please

kys? nigga have u seen ur childeren they are born retarded lmfaoooooooooooooooo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey @Apocalypsehow come you claiming wins but you're clip vs apex ends randomly 😮 

p.s funny seeing you spam "i live for this shit" in game during a runescape fight while your children are probably crying from neglect in the background. YIKES

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nerdy said:

hey @Apocalypsehow come you claiming wins but you're clip vs apex ends randomly 😮 

p.s funny seeing you spam "i live for this shit" in game during a runescape fight while your children are probably crying from neglect in the background. YIKES

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...