Jump to content
Proccy

WHERE THE FUCK WAS REV? WHERE THE FUCK WAS RAGE?

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, Murd said:

It's weird to think that people still assume that admin log leaks correlate with a lower weekend pull/slump. It was a funny read, that's pretty much it.

right you're going to need some more extensive force to kill this rodent Fo clan 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, YOOITZKID said:

rage avoided foe to lose to apex 

loooool no

 

2 hours ago, Murd said:

It's weird to think that people still assume that admin log leaks correlate with a lower weekend pull/slump. It was a funny read, that's pretty much it.

yeah its pretty much what i said in the other thread when the leak was released, 40% chance it lowers pull 60% chance it hypes some retireds and ups the in game pull for a few weeks. rev being MIA in game today only further ups the chances of the latter. now it's really a question of: do rev escalate and do something, or does the foe staff get their redemption arc already?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...