Lt closes (the lost friend)

Sith-

This kid is annoying..Remember the days when LT closed all your clans? You probably having nightmares because off the slaughter each day you pked. While you clan hopped and when you opened a new clan each time, we still followed you and destroyed you every trip until your brown sticky stuff clans closed. Im not trying to start a flame or anything, this only goes to @@Sith- because he would make a cauliflower topic like this.

Yes LT closed, because of some issues we had inside of the clan. But we still had fun being a community for over 4 years, it doesn't matter if you win or lose this is just a game. I rather have fun in a community and pk with close friends instead of bragging each time you get a win. I don't care whatever other people say, each person have their own taste and their own community.

LT was a great experience and i will never forget it. LT IS FAMILY!

This, you might not think it, but once you quit RS for even 1 day, you forget everything and start regretting that you even played this brown sticky stuff l0l. Nothing in this game matters, just play it as a pass time to have fun 

This, you might not think it, but once you quit RS for even 1 day, you forget everything and start regretting that you even played this brown sticky stuff l0l. Nothing in this game matters, just play it as a pass time to have fun 

I dont even play alot man, i only come to pk trips mostly. I have a life, im at work right now reading these cauliflower replies from broccolied kids like Sith and Ben

I really regret it but its because of people like me that made LT close. Looking at it right now I was poison even though I really love Leet Tactics. But Real Life comes before RS Life..

After We Are Royalty & Exclusive. Leet Tactics was also 1 of the best orphan house in RuneScape. 

I don't care what everyone says. But Leet Tactics played a huge part in this Pure Community. I'm 100% sure the clans that actually remember us are the ones that had great fights against us. That made our & your communties better. That hype on Ts3. Those feelings before prep/pkri.

S/o to the clans we fought. Redemption, Corrupt Pures, Zerg Unit <3, Zenith, Suppremacy, Destruction and many more..

Except lt is opening up as endurance

Not really, from ranks there is only Mulug, and there is like 8-10 lt members to joined on their baby pures. They multi-claning like you and everyone else. Don't say that LT= Endurance because its not true.