What Type Of People Are In Each Clan (Personalities)

موني

LPC'S

Doom-Hyper active ranks and have a more active Ts3 than ingame. Chill ranks and members some are a little weird xD.
OP-There ranks settle stuff civilized unlike other clan ranks. I enjoyed speaking with there ranks to set up an event and hope to do so more in the future. Some members are quiet.
CD-Not gonna put my honest opinion
R-Not sure
NRG-Chill rank team/members.
END-Not sure.

SV-Not sure

Panic-I like alot of the EOP rank structure in their.
AAO-Can't say, there rank structure is cool to set up events with but not sure about members

Judgement-Not sure.

Excel-

MPC/HPC

ZU-Cool Ranks, kind of sad they aren't big like FOE/TLP they would be good contenders.
RD-Cool ranks when you talk 2 them on Ts3 (Spastics on forums). Some members are cool others are downies.
FOE-Ranks are chill only 1-2 somewhat abuse Ts3 Permissions. The ranks are all pretty old so we have some good conversations from time to time.
FI-Can't Say, When I used to be active in there Ts3 they had really nice ranks.

TLP-Old ranks are putting in work they're chill.

CP-I can't say. Franco is a god.

S-Can't say. They obvs have some dedicated members which means there community is pretty good.

LPC'S

Doom- Good people.
OP- Good people.
CD- Good people.
R- Good people.
NRG- Good people.
END- Good people.

SV- Good people.

Panic- Good people.
AAO- Good people.

Judgement- Good people.

Excel- Good people.

MPC/HPC

ZU- Good people.
RD- Good people.
FOE- Good people.
FI- Good people.

TLP- Good people.

CP- Good people.

hpc

ZU- nice cunts but lack of drive to improve
RD- rejects of other clans/massers..still very dedicated to their clan though
FOE- solid core but 80% of foe are +1 randoms
FI- head-strong ranks and members who aren't very interested in the game/clanning anymore

TLP- some cancer kids and some oldbundle of twigss

CP- people who want an easy rank in a clan or are clueless about clanning

S- dedicated members who are happy to be in a clan like supremacy for some reason rofl

ZU - Aussies, good guys, huge respect for waking up for trips, I wouldn't do that xD

FOE - Cocky.

Cp - Children, youngins.

Rd- friends with a couple, Take game to serious imo.

FI - good guys, some take game to serious.

/\m/\ not flame-

LPC'S

Doom- Some members seem nice, some retards tho
OP- :)
CD- Nice to talk to, even tho some of their members have less braincells then a carrot, the majority, 95% have a good attitude
R- Nice people since ib olio left lol @@Figment is the boy tho
NRG- Mhm
END- Yeah, good community

SV- Some friends int here, mainly retards

Panic- Closed
AAO- Nice respectable clan, fun fighting them

Judgement- Good, decent clan that could help a lil improvement, rlly good @minis

Excel- 

MPC/HPC

ZU- Mostly nice Kangaroo's except that one Ghetto kid or w/e his name is
RD- Nice community n everything, even tho they're bitches sometimes (im tlking about no honour brown sticky stuff)
FOE- Great Community, nice people in there, dont trash talk that much for being #1 :) @@HolyDreams
FI- Hreat communty, 2 retards in there tho (@@rawr @that other guy that hacked me, the leder, jordan)

TLP- Funny ppl

CP- Rejects lmfao

S- Cocky ppl, that dont know when to keep their mouth shut, some good friends of mine r in there tho

My general view of the clans/people from the clans;

MPC/HPC

ZU- Tight core, hella aussies, never give up kind of mentality.
RD- Carefree mentality, eager for action and really don't worry about the image others give them.
FOE- Excellent core and performances, although some individuals possess a very self-glorifying mentality which makes them seem arrogant.
FI- Strong core of dedicated people, but extremely ignorant and attempt to mask up anything about themselves and parade around anything about others that could be considered as negative.

TLP- Motivated and driven, strong mindset and very connected. Not afraid to go toe to toe with others who attempt to demoralize them.

CP- Never really give up, inconsistent at times but somehow manage to pop back up on the radar and get back at ya. Active players and love to stir things up between people for a good laugh.

S- Lil quiet now, however have been showing immense improvements in their clan and performances.

LPC'S

Doom-chill ranks but got some broccolied members ngl

OP-lol this clan horrible individual member quality lost to 50s should do boot camp of inners for a month.

CD-haven't seen much of them they got a good community

R-lol no comment

NRG-good community but don't got dedication to strive for more

END-to new to judge

SV-#1

AAO-uhh horrible rank structure some ranks like Dennis got mental issues members are good

Excel-train up but that one guy honor he needs to kyp

MPC/HPC

ZU-uhh good Aussie based community but I believe there ranks don't got dedication to strive for greatness

RD-good ranks tbh but make some big mistakes which hurts there clan

FOE-got some good mates init but most of the people in there got a stick up there arse thinking there almighty and brown sticky stuff wish mm was open so they can put them back in there place which is #2,#3

FI-good leadership been open for ages never closed #dedication

TLP-ignorant ngl

CP-mossies

S-good community but ranks need to step there game up instead of playing lol all day and strive for more

LPC'S

Doom- Seems like a dedicated group of friends based around the zenith community that always seem to stick together, despite how many closures and reopenings they have.

OP- Definitely some of the best quality members in the Lpc scene. With more members and more training, they could definitely compete with hpc's in the future.

CD- much like the zenith community, the Cd community has been going strong for 6 solid years. Their members are loyal and dedicated and will go wherever Cd goes. Unlike most clans, Cd does whatever they want to do for fun and does not care about being disadvantaged in a fight or what image they portray to others.

R- Seem like a dedicated group of members. However they lack the individual quality it takes to compete with higher skilled Lpc's.

NRG- don't know much about them.

END- A Lpc remake of the hpc Leet Tactics. I don't blame them for converting, Lpc is where all the action is.

SV- high quality members and they pull a lot.

Panic- Closed.

AAO- high quality with a strong core of members that have prevented aao from closing like other lpc's such as tier one and chaotic.

Judgement- Need to train up as their individual members are highly skilled.

Excel- lol.

@@Sage No TLP? Aight fam

@ CAN YOU PLEASE DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN "There", "They're", and "Their" - SMH

MPC/HPC

ZU- Kangaroos that have a tight but small core, they don't really know how to get up there anymore as a clan. 

RD- They're alright.

FOE- Got plenty of pals in FOE, but a lot of people are far too cocky and ignorant.

FI- The oldschool Fi are decent, a few in there are chill; otherwise Fatality is almost as isolated on a little island just like CP.

TLP- Community's pretty tight; and actually really welcoming. Only been here for like 2 weeks but am having loads of fun. Don't really see people isolated; as long as you want to be involved you can get involved. People are all unique, and pretty chill.

CP- Island in the form of Mossies; no-one knows anything about the outside clanning world. Pretty cancer tbh.

S- Tight core and community, mostly because they've all been together for like 3+ years due to Hostility and EF; but they don't understand a lot of the outside pure world like CP/Fi, pretty isolated tbh. There are multiple "cliques" within the clan. Also the ranks don't put in nearly enough effort into things that are needed.

LPC'S

Doom- Good clan, doing better than expected

OP- Great clan who started from scratch with alot of fresh meat, Also very active and friendly community.

CD- Don't know much about them

R- Pretty bad quality tbh but nice guys.

NRG- Good clan, but i fear they won't be open long

END- nice member. Idk yet.

SV- good clan

Panic- failure.

AAO- great clan, a bigger pull would be nice.

Judgement- nice guys , step it up tho

Excel- idk

MPC/HPC

ZU- Cool aussies ,who could use a bigger pull.

RD- Really chill community and a great clan.

FOE- The absolute kings. I appriciate foe alot because you guys barely flame or act arrogant even when you're #1 in both servers. Sick core and ranks.

FI- Great community / core. Loads of fun to be in although i think they'vr had better times they always have a steady pull and performance.

TLP- Good clan, bit too much flame and i expected them to do better with the members they got from rsps.

CP- victory is a crg scrub

S- steady small clan. I like sage.

Cp- Would fuck with them irl, they suck at runescape tho.

Foe - Nolife brits

Fi- Favourit clan and i honestly dont know why

Zu- Cant imrpove lmao

Tlp- Proved me wrong, u guys are good but hate some of the new people in the clan.

Rd- They have some of the best ranks tbh

ZU- dead 

RD- Community is great, seems like all their members are still interested in the game. Ranks need to step it up though & stop relying on mains.

FOE- The members love the game way too much including the leader himself.

FI- Chill community, although most of the members have other things to do like fuck their girlfriends or go to work etc. Besides all that great ranks & great members.

TLP- Private server community but have great members.

CP- idk never entered their ts but this clan seems to be isolated from the rest of the pure community.

S- same as cp