Back To Our Roots

ruxso

You're using the poor excuse of saying that HPCs have more mains & that the HPC scene is dying, when just making 3 separate tiers for clanning itself ruins clanning. It should just be 1 tier lol, it's broccolied.

The LPC/MPC scene alone has more mains than HPC, plus you all attend trips on HPC account to begin with lmfao

Agree with that MPC scene is useless. HPC scene has more mains tho, looking at aftermath topics proves it all( and from LPC it`s mainly Fearless bringing so many mains). 1 tier isn`t fun if peoples don`t like it, mass training 39 def is what kept clans alive, cause being low def doesn`t provide anything beside being 1 bangs.

Bro, you a good person, however you left EOP(which i understand, cause they are not that good) for UB( a clan that even with hype didn`t do well) and then to fatality( the clan you went after TLP closed, but then moved to EOP cause you saw that FI was really doing bad). It shows that HPC has no value, cause you hop around clans often like it means nothing.

You're using the poor excuse of saying that HPCs have more mains & that the HPC scene is dying, when just making 3 separate tiers for clanning itself ruins clanning. It should just be 1 tier lol, it's broccolied.

The LPC/MPC scene alone has more mains than HPC, plus you all attend trips on HPC account to begin with lmfao

Actually only clan that bring mains to lpc/mpc is FS no one else.

The MPC scene was the complete opposite to the HPC scene in regards to action (you'd fight for hours on end non stop) but the cancer was still there, Olympus moving up forced CD to move up, go main, or close which makes the move to HPC scene well worth lol. If OP were still MPC the scene would still be filled with mains because they were there to combat CD.

Atleast this way the LPC scene isn't full of 39 def's, yet

OP was the first clan to bring 30 def and mains to mpc lol. Also you moved the same scene CD is focussing? they are doing lpc..

OP was the first clan to bring 30 def and mains to mpc lol. Also you moved the same scene CD is focussing? they are doing lpc..

What other scene is there to compete in with strictly 1-4def accounts? Also Trauma and Imperial v1 were the ones to start bringing their own HPC accounts to the mpc scene. but to be completely honest, Join Olympus

I respect the move but let's be honest the only reason you moved down is because you can't compete in the hpc scene. You can't sit there and tell me hpc is cancer when you have clans like fs,doom, cd etc doing the same brown sticky stuff. It's just an excuse To cover up the fact you lost a rivalry to CP in quick fashion (who the fuck loses a rivalry to CP in this day and age rofl) and stupidly trying to start a rivalry with foe after winning one prep against them.

Tldr; respect the move but it's a red herring because you couldn't compete in hpc and move down to the little leagues. I guarantee you if your clan had their way in hpc you wouldn't be moving down in the first place.

I respect the move but let's be honest the only reason you moved down is because you can't compete in the hpc scene. You can't sit there and tell me hpc is cancer when you have clans like fs,doom, cd etc doing the same waste product. It's just an excuse To cover up the fact you lost a rivalry to CP in quick fashion (who the fuck loses a rivalry to CP in this day and age rofl) and stupidly trying to start a rivalry with foe after winning one prep against them.

Tldr; respect the move but it's a red herring because you couldn't compete in hpc and move down to the little leagues. I guarantee you if your clan had their way in hpc you wouldn't be moving down in the first place.

IIRC CP bitchslapped FOE out of F2P not too long ago. 

You can't deny HPC recently has been a brown sticky stuffshow and if people want to go back to robefights, then let them. Olympus wasn't doing anything spectacular as an hpc and if their members want to contribute to a more beneficial environment (HPC is basically inhospitable to new clanners) then best of luck.