Would you rather win a rivalry or a fullout?

Old

Don't really see rivalries going any were wilderness wise since they've been dictated by mains, propaganda and Forum hacking going all the way back to 2010.

e.g : Eop hacking fi (2010) then tlp (2011), Sv - Entire pure community

Full outs show who is the better clan under huge pressure which could make or break a clan which is why full outs rarely happen because of knock on effects (inevitable slump)

Old pre-eoc examples - IR 97-0 vs Zenith (they slumped to brown sticky stuff) , MM's 2010 f2p win vs Foe 

although these days prep wins give clans massive hype e.g - Eop going 0-38 (If i remember right) streak in preps then beating Fi, Foe smashing tlp's ego out of the water recently (20-3 in preps btw)  along with Eop beating them in both servers sending them into panic.

Would give it to you but it isn't foe's fault at all where tlp apparently is

You guys mass leaving played a small part, but let's be honest this rivalry wasn't even close. FOE did this to them.

You guys mass leaving played a small part, but let's be honest this rivalry wasn't even close. FOE did this to them.

I wasn't even going to credit myself or any of my friends as that would seem very cocky etc

But there are more internalized issues imo but I don't really know much since I'm not around anymore.

fullouts are more clear cut. Today's rivalries usually end up with 1 clan going into a slump, withdrawing themselves from sharkbrew, and starving their their rival clan, hoping their rival clans will eventually focus on someone else so they can recover and start the cycle again