Successful MPC?

Hope

Success  

112 members have voted

1. 1. What MPC will be most successful in moving to HPC?

• OP
    • Rage
    • Apex

rage

Hope you mpc's get some balls and prep some hpcs now.  

Supremacy/Zu used to always fight the hpc's even as level 70s (matched) and even took a couple wins off them early.  Don't be so scared to lose lol

Tldr supremacy will prep any of you ;P

rage will probs start prepping hpcs next week , looking forward to it.

Honestly you fucking piss me off, how do you talk brown sticky stuff about any clan when ur fucking mpc went lpc when every1 else went hpc?

Please stop trying to flame clans when you are in ruin

Agreed. Ruin should be the last clan to be talking brown sticky stuff when even apex has the balls to move up.

OT: Rage is this generation Supremacy. They have potential to be a mainstay and become an established hpc. Olympus I'm on the fence about. They could be good or turn into another redemption. Apex should just turn into a p2p team.

Tbh I don't think anyone knows enough about the Apex situation to comment. As MPC we had one of the highest level cores, and as HPC, in time, I don't expect it to be any different. I expect us to be very strong in clan wars, P2P especially. Wilderness will be a slow start but I expect 40+ on our first night out easy. I see Rage transitioning extremely easily, Rage have incredibly passionate and active members. OPs combats have always been very high so stat wise I don't see much of a problem. 1 of us, if not 2, will definitely stay HPC for good. 

Wildy i'd say Rage would do the best then OP

Clan wars mini's and preps i'd say Apex

Out of the 3 which i'd join if I still had a pure? Probs Apex tbh

Best of luck to all 3 of them, will be fun watching you guys prep from the side lines.

Honestly you fucking piss me off, how do you talk brown sticky stuff about any clan when ur fucking mpc went lpc when every1 else went hpc?

Please stop trying to flame clans when you are in ruin

So mad because sup is brown sticky stuff in p2p and lost to Ruin in a prep.

Lol