Thoughts on Defense Cap worlds?

Kim

Defense Cap Worlds  

324 members have voted

1. 1. What would you consider?

if an update like pure only world(s) were released then the least people can do is make new accs - u all play the game enough anyway

wildy events (mainly f2p) suck because clan's pick specific locations to fight (return spots (takes 1 min or less to return lol)) so that their mass of 39 def and addy can never be fully cleared, and they dont have to take a loss. if people were 1-9 (or 1-20) def this wouldnt be the case and fights would actually end up with winners

Yea i agree with that but sadly jagex will not update anything else than pvm/slayer brown sticky stuff for braindead nerds

lol?

The reason for the existence of pures is because it was the most viable build to have at that combat level. If you're crying about mains, it's your fault for either:

A. Putting your CB level too high to a point where mains are more viable (aka 90+, 60atk 70def builds own u lol)

B. Fighting too high level wild (if ur a bunch of 70s why would u go to gdz where 110 mains can attack u)???

Pure defence cap worlds SHOULDN'T be added - i fucking hate mains but it's not the answer.

Defense capped worlds would really help the scene as far as equality goes. 

However you are forgetting what made this community become way to serious and just down right cancer as brown sticky stuff. 

Teamspeak.

It really made the community cancer and no defense cap will change it back. Wars were 10x funner and felt better to win without it. I could go on and on about it.

Also I find it to be no coincidence how leaks/spys came into the scene right after Vent/TS were established in the community.