I find this fucking hilarious.

Tannie

I firmly believe that Misfits brought up the 1-4 def scene 2 months ago. We were the only clan with that def cap until this week.

I'm glad we're going to get more action, hopefully nobody cheats and stay true to their members :)

Bassicly this mate ^^

well for one, Doom is actively trying to foster a thriving lpc community while Fearless is holding the place hostage with mains because their teamspeak got leaked

I didn't read any of your post btw, Doom has good intentions while Fearless does not

@@Tannie bro i understand you want to make a cleaner scene but your approach and your methods to it are straight up ignorant.

see, a real pure scene only started to regrow after clans like dmk, misfits, sf and aao started tussling each other daily with CLEAN, PURE ONLY action. idk if you attended the last p2p friday trip but it was beautiful, i saw like 3 mains max in 2.5 hours of trip. your clan can be clean if your rank team chooses to, just as much as any clan.

bringing mains and ragging the scene in hopes of making it better is just an ignorant approach, idk if you notice, but it just exhausts the relationship between clans and ruins the fun for everyone, it literally kills the scene (why do you think foe members didn't show up for f2p trips for the longest time? or why you got ganged by the whole scene in f2p this past weekend?) as long as 1 clan decides to rag, everyone else will straight out of survival instinct, then everyone else that doesn't find a rag fest entertaining will stop showing up, then scene is dead. I really hope you learned at this point.

about you and your clan being the "police" of the pure community, nobody asked you to be and nobody wants you to be, we just want your clan and every other clan to provide the community with clean fights and transparency. we don't need "protection from a greater evil" we just need pures to fking show up at trips, and mains to not show up at trips. so stop showing up with 50 mains at trips and there you go scene is back.

you brought mains because you got triggered your ts got leaked, now you're trying to say, save pure clanning by ragging on rune tanks lmfao. 

and now if anyone fucks with fs we're going to get ragged!@!@! ( very sp00ked )

so basically any rivalry you are going to be cancer and bring mains just because you can. and you won't sit and cry on a community website! and going to take action by ragging. 

that is true cancer, keep digging your grave, ty. 

nobody actually cares u attention seeking mong

at the end of the day u brought the widespread use of mains in the lpc scene - YOU caused the cancer in LPC

stop trying to get the moral high-ground u attention seeking dickhead

sorry who are you again? dont put my boy tannie's name in your again.

U ragged a pure clan on mains because they leaked your Ts so I can't take you seriously

Pretty much this. I wouldn't even say FS is the problem in the LPC scene, it's really just you. I know Lalo has good intentions, your just cancer.