Times have changed

Control Pker

not flaming u, giving u life advise. go get a JOB

I know i have got one, and life is taking me but the addiction has to go :P 

Were you even open?

Yeah, goes to show you ignore the server you suck the most in. Sucks to be you. At least i faught in the server i didnt do well in even though that was the outcome. Good or bad days happened but its a joke reading this from you. 

I have always had mixed feelings about you and I know the feeling is mutual.

But I do have to say good luck in your life, hope you settle down and are able to move forward. Best of luck in your last trip as well.

Take all things into moderation, you can be addicted to ANYTHING if you overuse/overplay it.

Best of luck pal

Being a Council is SF, I am very excited for Control and the life he will now pursue.  It is also nice knowing that no other LPC were the ones that made Control make this decision (no clan was even close to making SF close).  It is so funny how you Sharkbrew warriors think you are so great and single handedly closed SF, when realistically you guys are toxic and live the same lifestyle, yet flame Control for living his.  Try growing up, get your head out of your ass, and respect an important decision that he made. Peace out, can't wait to get responses from some of you ignorant kids.