Exilent

Winnetou

ahh yes, except that we literally have the exact track record as you. Except my clan is actually good at low opted fights, which is why your clan wont give us anything lower than a 40v40 now

OP :

2-1 Doom

2-1 uB

1-2 Fearless

so your clan is brown sticky stuff at high opt fights i see fight us high opts ok thanks

1-2 Blue Dot Robot

3-0 Fearless

3-0 Doom

hmm yes UB is far and above the best matched clan and can go toe to toe with an autopiler, try not to duck a rematch without one lmaooo

Calling it an autopiler is exaggerating and making it out to be almost impossible to beat. It's a visual overlay that made it simple to locate piles and click yourself. People who are efficient warrers are still able to find the piles fast enough, and people were still able to beat clans like op/rage in 20v20s when they were all using the clients.

I'm not denying it changed anything in the outcome of the prep but it grinds my gears when someone calls it an autopiler. Nevertheless, I'm quite confident a rematch will produce a different result if a majority of olympus were using the client because they'll have to adjust their style now that they wont be warring with a reliant on a client.

Wow I can't believe a salty clan made this guy change up his client. Clans have been using this for ever now, we have been using it forever and still our prep record isn't prefect so obviously the client isn't the problem. How long until UB loses a p2p prep and they force this poor dude to remove the freeze timer. 

Wow I can't believe a salty clan made this guy change up his client. Clans have been using this for ever now, we have been using it forever and still our prep record isn't prefect so obviously the client isn't the problem. How long until UB loses a p2p prep and they force this poor dude to remove the freeze timer. 

hahah :crying emoji: :hahah emoji: 

Calling it an autopiler is exaggerating and making it out to be almost impossible to beat. It's a visual overlay that made it simple to locate piles and click yourself. People who are efficient warrers are still able to find the piles fast enough, and people were still able to beat clans like op/rage in 20v20s when they were all using the clients.

I'm not denying it changed anything in the outcome of the prep but it grinds my gears when someone calls it an autopiler. Nevertheless, I'm quite confident a rematch will produce a different result if a majority of olympus were using the client because they'll have to adjust their style now that they wont be warring with a reliant on a client.

if UB used this client I have zero doubt that our win% would go from 75% to over 90%. 

simply put the client eliminated alot of the visual clutter in discerning piles and simplified the complex coordination that is demanded from proper calling. you don't need to call organization when everyone can follow a dot on the screen. 'autopiler' may be an oversimplification but the fact of the matter is we know our ability, we know OP's ability, and there is more than enough room for speculation that OP would not have been able to pull this off without. the fact that they don't want a rematch with the features removed is damning enough. 

I understand people like seeing us lose (and I also want to see clans fairly beat us for a more competitive environment) but all the people claiming that the features provided weren't ridiculous are utterly delusional. This would be like playing Overwatch through a client that showed you enemy cooldowns and ult charge with a giant indicator over support players. This would be like seeing ammo count and equipment overhead enemy players in CSGO. This kind of information is explicitly not made available because it is too much of an advantage to play against someone with this knowledge and be expected to have a favorable outcome. 

if UB used this client I have zero doubt that our win% would go from 75% to over 90%. 

simply put the client eliminated alot of the visual clutter in discerning piles and simplified the complex coordination that is demanded from proper calling. you don't need to call organization when everyone can follow a dot on the screen. 'autopiler' may be an oversimplification but the fact of the matter is we know our ability, we know OP's ability, and there is more than enough room for speculation that OP would not have been able to pull this off without. the fact that they don't want a rematch with the features removed is damning enough. 

I understand people like seeing us lose (and I also want to see clans fairly beat us for a more competitive environment) but all the people claiming that the features provided weren't ridiculous are utterly delusional. This would be like playing Overwatch through a client that showed you enemy cooldowns and ult charge with a giant indicator over support players. This would be like seeing ammo count and equipment overhead enemy players in CSGO. This kind of information is explicitly not made available because it is too much of an advantage to play against someone with this knowledge and be expected to have a favorable outcome. 

Hopefully they do accept a rematch if they are confident in their abilities without a client. It would sure be an interesting result considering how overpowering UB have been against the top matched clans in the bracket.

Although it wasn't necessary for you to remove anything from your client @@Winnetou respect for listening to this cancer community.

Idgaf who won which prep or who uses it the most, people have always used it because of how helpful and how many benefits it has for clanning.

For it to be counted as abuse because a clan or two lost a prep is ridiculous, clans weren't complaining about it at all last year.

UB blames the 30v30 loss on the client

OP claims their single piles are just superior even without it

now would be a good time to see both clans have a rematch 30v30

30v30 is still child play. Easy to get 2 piles and start calling singles pile. Would like to see a bit more opts