Why are we still restricting combat caps for preps?

موني

Why not just do 1-5 def cap and leave it at that. Clans like misfits/eop/op/sup have accounts that are 1 def but just 70 prayer or something. I don't see a point of continuing to restrict to 88 combat cap.

What do you guys think?

Warning: Anything that isn't a constructive reply is going to get warned for spam, this topic will help with future rules for tournys/COTM rules etc. I just would like to see some feedback. 

#Ambassador

#84183579e659bc134959ef9d316b48bb.gifKingpin

#aedcdf27df0683997f813fad73af2e0b.pngVIP

#UyO5XIc.pngGatekeeper

#Mediator

#Veteran

@

@@slushpuppy

@@Kim

@@Braden

lmao you want an excuse to get high prayer huh? 

edit : im not sure maybe but the rules of preps havent changed so I don't see it changing now. I know w/e UB & Misfits prep they didnt have caps & UB still won so

lmao you want an excuse to get high prayer huh? 

edit : im not sure maybe but the rules of preps havent changed so I don't see it changing now. I know w/e UB & Misfits prep they didnt have caps & UB still won so

Well IMO, I think higher prayer isn't a bad thing. @@slushpuppy and me had this talk even before the movement in which the scene shudn't restrict CMB Caps only 1-5 def caps. 

slippery slope. the higher you make the combat the more people will push for more. first it is 99 attack/pray next it is 20 defence then 30 then 39. this is just what happened over the last few years.

That was the argument with a few people but IMO if we stay restricted to 1-5 def the people who start getting 20 can be a separate bracket and never win WCOTM or COTM.

slippery slope. the higher you make the combat the more people will push for more. first it is 99 attack/pray next it is 20 defence then 30 then 39. this is just what happened over the last few years.

Yeah, this was I was going to type.  If leaderships were competent enough to stick to the 1-5 def... if we were to be able to find a path in where we can prevent cancer then I am all for it.

That was the argument with a few people but IMO if we stay restricted to 1-5 def the people who start getting 20 can be a separate bracket and never win WCOTM or COTM.

ev, aao, rd and doom all have accounts that are over 10 defence. you can't suggest 1-5 defence when your clan is one of the offenders. for to long clans have said they were only letting people come to events with higher than 5 defence if they were training a new pure. honestly it shouldn't even be a consideration letting people with higher defence in your clan. first you need to fix the 1-5 defence limit before we can suggest anything else.

Well IMO, I think higher prayer isn't a bad thing. @@slushpuppy and me had this talk even before the movement in which the scene shudn't restrict CMB Caps only 1-5 def caps. 

I mean really I get that, I even made a Gen Diss. topic on just 1-5 but at the same time people will max out 99 attack & prayer and all preps will be unfair 

ev, aao, rd and doom all have accounts that are over 10 defence. you can't suggest 1-5 defence when your clan is one of the offenders. for to long clans have said they were only letting people come to events with higher than 5 defence if they were training a new pure. honestly it shouldn't even be a consideration letting people with higher defence in your clan. first you need to fix the 1-5 defence limit before we can suggest anything else.

You're missing the point of my topic 

the problem is, do you really want a scene of "clanning" accounts with 99prayer/attack 101 combat where 100 combat USELESS pking accounts are once again the meta?

This is the reason the HPC scene died in the first place home skillet.

My main point was because other clans have these accounts and are still 1-5 def why are we restricting them. Also 101 combat isnt to bad to pk in w25 i've done it a few times.