Supremacy dont get into something u cant end

Milzan

No one asked ur opinion don't you have topics about doom no one cares about 1 server clan lol

And who the actuall frigg are you?

My gawd crawl back under your rock.

P.S.

c4e95b89d14877396c7a74066677e7b1.png

@Kim @Backstabbed @Mustafa

This whole topic makes me lol irl

If a one server based clan is able to win from them you wont have any problems closing them in 0.5'

It's like beating a baby imo 

P.S.

If a one server based clan is able to win from them you wont have any problems closing them in 0.5'

what lmao arent u that dude who cried that he got kicked from supremacy because he was council in misfits lmfao 

holy fuck dude

followed by this LOL ... this is what fs did when random mains came to lpc wildy trips and What happened.... Just find another fight or continue to look bad i guess...

If you're going to hit my clan with mains. You're going to expect to be hit back by mains. Especially, there was no talks or threats for it in the first place. AAO needs to rely on bringing them for an extra boost in pull. I was also being attacked by one of their mains too.

what lmao arent u that dude who cried that he got kicked from supremacy because he was council in misfits lmfao 

holy fuck dude

I never got kicked, not sure what kind of drugs you are using but w/e.

They went from HPC -> LPC soo i was double clanning until they moved down.

Funny that you need to talk about this to keep remain relevant instead of giving arguments on how AAO is still a top tier clan or relevant in any way :)

P.S.

haha sorry no ask I'll be waiting for your next doom topic!

I will threaten any clan who brings mains as much as you guys do. Which I have in the past :wub:

You will get it this month since nobody has disputed. Drop the mains for clean fights, thank you.

All banter aside we earned WCOTM without mains, and started a movement of a more active wilderness with tons of pkris. Now keep flaming each other this is fun to read while I poop thanks.

I never got kicked, not sure what kind of drugs you are using but w/e.

They went from HPC -> LPC soo i was double clanning until they moved down.

Funny that you need to talk about this to keep remain relevant instead of giving arguments on how AAO is still a top tier clan or relevant in any way :)

hapf8nK.png

mfw 

All banter aside we earned WCOTM without mains, and started a movement of a more active wilderness with tons of pkris. Now keep flaming each other this is fun to read while I poop thanks.

You guys can't claim all the credit for an active wilderenes.

You can also give credit to PR/FS/OP/M for itas well.