hej sv, i'll cu soon ok.

Tannie

be22c16ea9f6a06dabd7d09ccd7e90cc.png

i truly believe sv is only getting eop because of me.

we'll see next weekend love u.

02d7a001462668aacedc221994608592.png

Lemme sum it up

<- Terrorist asking for a leak

-> u dont give anything

<-zeke buying extra leaks

->means we don't have others

What the fuck does this even show besides your extremely small brain.

broccoli we didn't hack lacson he was spared cuz he's a good guy but just in the wrong clan

He goes to the same uni as me irl

Quit threatening sv, sv isn't scared of anyone and I'm pretty sure everyone in this community know that by now

Also u couldn't control ur "ape unit" half of them was focusing on entangle and swag during trips instead of camping eop

there was like 2 cd there max lol

these sv crybabys...we were busy doing inners ya dig! you actually think our business savvy and corporate elite members got time to call on ze famous cd legion of mains for small fry such as yourselves!? we're busy taking over wallstreet you dirty noobs

Lololololololol is sv really that scared of tannie

i remember eop making the same mistake

i mean what can they do to the guy?

Dox him? Nope

Hack his rs accounts? i doubt he'd care but it's not difficult to secure an account.

I enjoy watching these types of arguments cause its obvious how it will play out.

i mean what can they do to the guy?

Dox him? Nope

Hack his rs accounts? i doubt he'd care but it's not difficult to secure an account.

I enjoy watching these types of arguments cause its obvious how it will play out.

what can he do other than make broccolied topics on sharkbrew?

"omg guys look, some1 in eop is leaking to me" - big whooooop lmfao

haha tannie hustling eop and sv at the same time, funny what happens when someone with a brain gets involved with failed rank teams like eop/sv

failed rank team? your clan been pullin 20 on weekends ever since lpc movement, dont talk about clans way above your league (even tho its SV)

haha tannie hustling eop and sv at the same time, funny what happens when someone with a brain gets involved with failed rank teams like eop/sv

wait, did you just call tannie intelligent?

what mistake? tannie's rag team died after the first two weeks, now he just leaks to everyone. the only person upset by that is Toycar (since he was selling our locs first lmao). i dont think any of us are even mad at tannie anymore, he was a meme that outlived its humor and now we just see him as another sharkbrew personality that chases jamz across wilderness