BV Chokeslams the XLPC scene ft OB, Bt, POP

Don Elmir

Easiest scene i think i ever been a part of lmfao should close all these clans in 3weeks max

They wouldnt do r3 and the highest rank we had on was a council and he was the only rank xD

Bro why are u hyped over a 5v5 mini lmfao gl august 12th campin yall with 47capes

oh no this not good

@@Tannie

Bv had t47 since 2009 new broccoli lmfao

first ruin , then hate, now this bv v50

everyone trying to copy fs man

do something about it

Bv had t47 since 09 broccoli

Is the whole EnVy crew making the comeback, gl :P

Ahaha yeah we all back, ty

Goes out for the first time "H8 where you at?" we beat you as a masser clan 2-0 in a mini and you wouldnt even do R3 because obviously you knew it was impossible for you to win against our masser quality so id lay off the flaming a little.

(I know your mad we wont change the T47 Cape but your just going to have to cry yourself to sleep and get over it)

Im sure BV and Ruin both used 47 before FS :lol: FS just made the cape/

Want to see the messages from rijn confirming your changing capes or you good bro?

Goes out for the first time "H8 where you at?" we beat you as a masser clan 2-0 in a mini and you wouldnt even do R3 because obviously you knew it was impossible for you to win against our masser quality so id lay off the flaming a little.

(I know your mad we wont change the T47 Cape but your just going to have to cry yourself to sleep and get over it)

please tell me that isnt t47 in the video 7 years ago where BV/RUIN didnt exist.

oh no this not good

@@Tannie

first ruin , then hate, now this bv v50

everyone trying to copy fs man 

do something about it

what shld we do flex

Ruin made the cape, FS just made it big in SB

Ruin accomplished way more then FS in their good days

They wouldnt do r3 and the highest rank we had on was a council and he was the only rank xD

your hyped over a 5v5 mini interesting... lemme see how hyped you will be when we camping you in the capes. Lmfao dont pipe up butterfly ob slumped you stop tryna dick ride rn.

Grats, glad to see BV re opening, most people in RP have jobs so we go out a bit later hopefully see you then or just like me or Ryan on SB TS to set up a prep

gonna take a while. we have people with no accounts yet, we got some ratchet accounts also. we can set up a pkri if you want doe. not prep ready atm.

your hyped over a 5v5 mini interesting... lemme see how hyped you will be when we camping you in the capes. Lmfao dont pipe up butterfly ob slumped you stop tryna dick ride rn.

gonna take a while. we have people with no accounts yet, we got some ratchet accounts also. we can set up a pkri if you want doe. not prep ready atm.

Yeah bro def or of you wanna do pub off CLW you can trust us not to post it we don't need any attention like these other kids lol helps your quality

Your an Envy slave loool youve slaved for Envy/BV for years to earn a low rank. 

Must feel bad being a rank in that clan knowing Hassan auto ranks people like me in 20seconds when they ask for member xD

Your an Envy slave loool youve slaved for Envy/BV for years to earn a low rank.

Must feel bad being a rank in that clan knowing Hassan auto ranks people like me in 20seconds when they ask for member xD

lol bro ur clan pulls 15 dont ever talk to our council originals like that and get ur clan killed. Mass join ob and yall might stay open a week more.

YES xlpc scene Smoked gzzzzzz MY VIKINGZZZZZZZ. to outburst: how tf you get overpulled and we announced we opened 2 days ago? LOOL smoked! this is nothing wait for the 70 man pulls on weekends doe.

Rop closed b4 open btw

lol bro ur clan pulls 15 dont ever talk to our council originals like that and get ur clan killed. Mass join ob and yall might stay open a week more.

Hes a slave and your Hassans hoe other slaves Elmir can also be found over at BV just dont open youve closed BV/EV 20+ times and you kicked your own leader/founder from your clan last time something is clearly not going right.