Gold Era ?

Salsos 5hed

In your opinion when was the Gold Era of the pure community?

I personally think the ultimate high, the Golden Era, was when Misfits brought the 1-4 def movement last year and when all LPCs followed and removed their combat cap while all HPCs were still in addy around January-April as there was no cancer in the scene, every clan had constant fights, and the scene was growing.

Now its filled with rag/mains.

Do you think there will ever be a Golden Era once more ? A cancer free scene ?

What do you think? 

Pre eoc, fights were more honourable then they are now. Less teleing in and then hit then tele out.

Preps/fullouts were happening more often clans wouldnt be scared to prep or take L's they'd just come back stronger. Have to say this whole years most golden its ever been in osrs. You missed out pre eoc.

wahahaha

40 minutes ago, King Dete said:

"I personally think the ultimate high, the Golden Era, was when Misfits brought the 1-4 def movement"

That's when i stopped reading

ya i agree tbh, if any clan brought about that golden era was probably doom / fs and that's from unbiased iv perspective

edit: misfits kept p2p relevant that was about it.

3 minutes ago, Deviants said:

why does everyone keep throwing around misfits name and them using the slogan about being the first 1 def pure yada yada when they simply weren't lol

cuz they were lol, together with dmk+rdv47 all the rest used mains/20def

3 minutes ago, 1defkid said:

cuz they were lol, together with dmk+rdv47 all the rest used mains/20def

dmk, clan x, rd and 2-3 other small teams were out singles and multi pking long before misfits was around lmao and fs, doom and iv started doing p2p clan events at the 1 def level before misfits moved to becoming a clan over a team

lurn ur maths

56 minutes ago, Kanicus said:

I’m pretty satisfied with how things are now (if you ignore eop vs foe and Px rag) 

but yeah back then the Doom vs Misfits fights were clean and fun as fuck. 

what do u mean vs foe, we were chilling in clan wars while clans wont prep us

I just want clans to man up and prep each other. All banter aside, I respected EOP when they kept prepping FOE in 2016 I'm sure it was fun for both clans members. Now days for whatever reason UB, FOE and EOP don't prep each other.

Grow some balls pls. 

1 hour ago, Pikey said:

I just want clans to man up and prep each other. All banter aside, I respected EOP when they kept prepping FOE in 2016 I'm sure it was fun for both clans members. Now days for whatever reason UB, FOE and EOP don't prep each other.

Grow some balls pls. 

brown sticky stuff would be boring if we prepped every week homie