Let's work together, and revive the once great, xLPC scene!

Don Elmir

Okay guys, serious discussion flame off on this topic, I will cover everything there is to be covered. Take your time to read this, as it will make us a better scene in general.

Let's talk about the mains, @Tyendinaga your UB rag team is a big no. The scene is infested with mains already, if you want to continue with that team, EnVy, CD, FS, and OB will put all beef aside and put an end to your tanks, we will also rag Apex until we get an apology topic, so I suggest you sort this out @Nox @slushpuppeh @slushpuppy. Slush you made this forum for the sole reason of expanding clanning, trying to make it main free, and less toxic. None of us will tolerate you bringing mains to fucking XLPC trips, its actually down right sad. We kept this scene clean for so long, and I ain't talking EnVy because it was clean before EnVy/CD went XLPC. Lets bring that back.

CD, FS, EnVy, OB, Doom and any other clan in the xLPC scene, lets make this scene what it used to be. Main free, pures fighting eachother no matter the opts, if you pull 25-30 there surely is another clan that pulls the same, that you can fight, and when bigger clans crash, team on crash. You don't need to bring 50 mains in your capes to boost the counter. FS doesn't need to be ragging OB, and CD I know you can pull 40-50 pures, and have clean fights, you choose not to cause of your hatred with EnVy which is understandable, but putting all beef aside, let's keep it clean. I don't care if you break the 65 CB cap, as long as you're 1 defence, cause we sure as hell do break it, and so do other clans. Breaking the cap only works so much, cause if you're fighting lower it's not to your advantage. 

OutBurst, it's embarrassing going in other clans capes. If you pull 25-30 who cares, fight Doom, Destiny, even EnVy on bad days... you don't need to wear another teams cape to compete. You guys have the quality to fight down opts, if a clan crashes, team on crash, whoop some ass. Don't resort to just ragging in other clans capes. That's the first sign of closure, and I surely hope you don't close, because this scene was so lit, for a long time, hopefully new clans open and we can keep it going.

CD, you guys have been bringing mains forever, and the only way to counter that is with mains. It's just not fun like that, pure on pure action is what clanning is about. If you're going LPC, EnVy was also planning on moving up in a month-2 months, as soon as our members train up. The thing is we probably won't do P2P or atleast we'll try it and see how bad we are, and we know you guys want action aswell and won't wanna do p2p either. EnVy is willing to give you action, Saturdays and Sundays F2P, and we are the ones that can bring F2P midweeks back, just aslong as it's clean, clans will see us fighting, they will wanna come out aswell. Who doesn't want free action?

FS, we know your beef with OutBurst, but that doesn't mean you guys also have to bring tanks on them. Fight it clean, the best clan will surely come out on top. When they get out of this slump, your fights are gonna be dope. 60v60's hopefully. All clans can pull that, surely.

Guys I didn't write this to say EnVy is perfect, we break the cap, we really don't bring mains unless other clans do, and I know every clan says that, but its true. Listen to our TS audios you will never hear Hassan call for mains, unless he sees another clan has mains. Sure we break the cap, but we are 1 defence, and whats my level 78 gonna do to your level 56 at CA? Nothing, basically useless. 

For my final say, let's work together, guys we are leaders, we aren't children, most of us are 20+ years old. Let's make this scene to what its suppose to be, let's keep it thriving, at one point this brown sticky stuff was more lit then LPC clanning. The mains killed it, and if we keep bringing mains, it will continue to kill this scene, until it's over, and all clans move up/close. I personally think xLPC is really fun to compete in, if you think about it, all the xLPC clanners keep this site alive, we're the ones that post on it, we're the ones that make topics, statuses, etc. If this kid Tyendinaga, wants to keep ragging the xLPC scene with UB tanks, we'll have a solution for him, and his LPC clan Apex, and it really won't be fun, cause I'm sure EOP will be down to help aswell. 

Let's continue to grow this scene, and hopefully one day we'll get WCOTM, cause clearly LPC's don't want to compete in it as hardly any of them post aftermath topics on these forums anymore. 

@Enza @TheReal @exzrts @Public Relations Pig @Kunoo @Satans @Brap @Mercy @TBR @Dillon Howlett @DilL @WarChild @Broxxx @Pkeru300 @King Kinse @Lankz 

2 minutes ago, King Kinse said:

legit none of this is happening until @Tyendinaga gets demoted. if he doesnt then xlpc scene is perm ragged and lpc turning into hpc. have a nice day all.

Bro, we'll rag this guys broccoli clan until he quits the game, his tank are the least of my worries. It's just all of us that have to stop. I can mass up 30 people @ 2:00 est and rag apex w rune, idgaf, so can CD, OB, FS. CD can bring 100 mains alone if they want.

2 minutes ago, Don Elmir said:

Bro, we'll rag this guys broccoli clan until he quits the game, his tank are the least of my worries. It's just all of us that have to stop. I can mass up 30 people @ 2:00 est and rag apex w rune, idgaf, so can CD, OB, FS. CD can bring 100 mains alone if they want.

and thats exactly whats going to happen until @slushpuppeh @slushpuppy actually does something about it.. we've been waiting for days now at this point.

Just now, Don Elmir said:

This is our xLPC scene, we can solve the problem of this kids mains together, don't worry. And he also needs a demote.

justice will be served indeed. Also friendly reminder fs pulled 70 pures on sunday so hopefully we wont have to use our anti rag unit anymore.. clean action for us and we'll give it right back and the same goes for if anyone brings tanks.

Just now, King Kinse said:

justice will be served indeed. Also friendly reminder fs pulled 70 pures on sunday so hopefully we wont have to use our anti rag unit anymore.. clean action for us and we'll give it right back and the same goes for if anyone brings tanks.

Yep, I saw, you guys definitely had 70 on TS, seeing as I got kicked from Ts to make more room xD, EnVy will hopefully have 60+ this weekend and we can fight.

Just now, Lankz said:

agreed, don't see it happening though. People's Pride and Ego's are to big to put tanks aside and have clean pure action.

I agree, but that's when we all have to man up, and if we wanna keep having fun in this game, its gonna have to happen. We all play this game to clan, we don't play it to fucking do quests, and fish, and craft fucking necklaces. Why are we killing what we started? 

as one of the only clans (and theres only 2 clans that don't bring tanks lmfao) that don't bring tanks? ob isn't an issue at all.

i agree with this topic but the clans that ruin the scene are clearly infront of us. FS's goal is to ruin the scene, they've told us countless times lmaooo. nothing's gonna change and brown sticky stuff's just gotta be dealt with.

Just now, DilL said:

as one of the only clans (and theres only 2 clans that don't bring tanks lmfao) that don't bring tanks? ob isn't an issue at all.

i agree with this topic but the clans that ruin the scene are clearly infront of us. FS's goal is to ruin the scene, they've told us countless times lmaooo. nothing's gonna change and brown sticky stuff's just gotta be dealt with.

It's gonna change, if we all come together and change it.