List some clans that are bad in every aspect of the game

Don Elmir

Mine would have to be CD and Phoenix. 

Cd for having accomplished nothing in 9 years of clanning lol embarrassing. Needing mains to compete in any event, garbage clan. 

Pheonix for having no quality in anything they do. brown sticky stuffty masser clan. Also let @fortnite make over 400m leaking their clan LOL! 

Discuss? 

4 minutes ago, Pkeru300 said:

Honestly it has to be envy aka bv closed 4 times, trying to gain adv by going past the combat cap which failed and won't prep OB because their brown sticky stuff scared also have to cheat by brining 80s to a ft 50 lmfao pretty much sums it up.

I don’t think you’ve ever beat me in a clan wars event HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FREAK!! 

2 minutes ago, Koed Beastly said:

Imagine a clan allowing this foreigner call because the leaders were flaming the fuck outta eachother in a separate channel. And I aint talking about Misfits but a F2P based clan L0L :P

What did you even type here man? No flame 

27 minutes ago, Koed Beastly said:

The clan that allowed this foreigner call, because the leaders were flaming the fuck outta eachother in a separate channel.

And I aint talking about Misfits but a F2P based clan of purple'ish warrior wannabe arabs L0L :P

Stop flaming and come sb ts noob ;)

you made this topic to bash cd but ended up getting flamed

cd has done alot more then envy in the last 3 years lool

envy who kept opening and closing multiple times with brain dead leadership who always brought 80s to compete in xlpc

cd has closed you guys a lot and still try to pipe up to them

28 minutes ago, pr0digy jr said:

you made this topic to bash cd but ended up getting flamed

cd has done alot more then envy in the last 3 years lool

envy who kept opening and closing multiple times with brain dead leadership who always brought 80s to compete in xlpc

cd has closed you guys a lot and still try to pipe up to them

Look at your signature freak HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

1 hour ago, Pkeru300 said:

Honestly it has to be envy aka bv closed 4 times, trying to gain adv by going past the combat cap which failed and won't prep OB because their brown sticky stuff scared also have to cheat by brining 80s to a ft 50 lmfao pretty much sums it up.

So weird.. no one knows who you are so i guess no one can comment on you.. aren't you a +1 in apex or something. Never tried gaining an advantage, we were moving lpc and decided not to, this is runescape.com no one's scared to do anything if it includes you l000l