Cut the Grass and the Snakes will show

Phebz

With Eruption of Pures closing we were given the choice of joining PX or IR by our fuehrer, which not a lot of clan members were happy about. We were told if we joined FO/FI we would be exiled from EoP community and there would be consequences. Now I mean no offence to either clan, but I did not wan to join either PX or IR. Myself, Brap, Mario and Shoan intro'd to multiple clans, including Final Ownage Elite and Fatality. First Shoan was banned, then Mario, followed by myself then Brap. 

Shoan and Mario did not see too much of a backlash, however Brap attended a FOE prep VS. Apex and was hit offline for the duration of the prep.

I hadn't been online in OSRS for awhile, and my Lithuanian brother Farmeris needed to borrow some prep gear, so I was surprised to login to my account being wiped completely clean. I logged off my pure and hopped on my main to see the exact same thing. (Total loss of ~50m)

I'm not gonna drag this out so i'll make it short and sweet.

Kim Nana is the only person in Eruption of Pures who had access to my account, and i've trusted him with over 600m+ on the account, he wouldn't do this over 50m. I logged into EoP forums, messaged him to see what he had to say about the situation, when he pointed this out to me:

BthrB3V.png

Now this is my mistake for sharing my account information on EOP's website, however it does not justify EoP ranks cleaning my account over an introduction to another clan. 

It's sad that after being dedicated to my first pure clan for so long, this is the note I end the relationship on. 

To those who I KNOW want to leave to join another clan:

Don't let them dictate how you play a video game, do what you want to do, if they didn't want you joining a rivals clan they shouldn't have closed plain and simple. The clan is closed, they hold no power over you other than banning you from a community that will be left with no one you want to actually play with at this rate.

Don't think you will lose contact with everyone, those who actually enjoyed your company will stay in touch. 

Don't believe everything they feed you, I'm not "Making this up" as an excuse to join FOE:

O6CEkRW.gif

mTNzCnt.gif

TL;DR: LOL U GOT HACKED FOR 50m AND IT WAS UR FAULT