[BREAKING NEWS] IR SNATCHES COTM FROM UNDER SUPS NOSE

Dragon

3 minutes ago, hotkeying said:

who the fuck cares who we beat? since when does COTM factor that in lmfao

no one cares about who you beat, so why post this? Don't be anti-brew and then come here to post that you technically would have won. no1 cares bro

2 minutes ago, Niblet said:

no one cares about who you beat, so why post this? Don't be anti-brew and then come here to post that you technically would have won. no1 cares bro

You got triggered into hitting F5 on a topic that has nothing to do with you for 30 minutes straight.  You need to reevaluate your life man.

3 minutes ago, .Zo said:

You got triggered into hitting F5 on a topic that has nothing to do with you for 30 minutes straight.  You need to reevaluate your life man.

bro aren't you like 25 and still playing rs? I could respect it if ir was half decent lmao

3 minutes ago, Niblet said:

bro aren't you like 25 and still playing rs? I could respect it if ir was half decent lmao

I can't wait to be 25, but I'm glad you think you know so much about me.  You sound like a loser man, you're embarrassing yourself.

2 minutes ago, .Zo said:

I can't wait to be 25, but I'm glad you think you know so much about me.  You sound like a loser man, you're embarrassing yourself.

stop f5ing this topic bro it's rather embarrassing for a man of your status