Misfits PrimeTimeKillaBeez Sunday Ft. 75Envy-FI/NYPD/JesusChrist/YourMother'sHouse

B-ryan

1 hour ago, Dynamic said:

Not this trip, it was a few weeks ago where you had 5-10 bp with you. You have no right to complain about us having 3 envy with us and the outcome wouldnt have been any different if they didnt come, yet the outcome would have been completely different if you didnt team with aao last week. Hope you are ready for 90 fatalians next week m8.

holy shit man can u show me a pic with anyone from bp on our trip lmao. btw u pulled like 40 without envy lol

5 hours ago, Kanicus said:

Last time I had such an easy fight down this many opts was when Ruin perfected SF in a full out down 40. 

Nice pull fi but you got smoked by 50 bees lmao 

you're lost if you think you smoked any clan yesterday LOL

You picked off a few Fi guys and then we rushed u and you dipped lmao

Nice teamspeak @Zee @Asap you cant day these things when we your teamspeak leak was full of glory edge, tele, stay in singles 😂 just get over it and admit your loss. Your members won’t fall for it, neither the rest of this community.

cu during midweeks and next weekend trip. Btw the only normal person in mf is @White Page, he doesnt need this bullshit propaganda to get respect.

13 hours ago, Dimitri said:

Nice teamspeak @Zee @Asap you cant day these things when we your teamspeak leak was full of glory edge, tele, stay in singles 😂 just get over it and admit your loss. Your members won’t fall for it, neither the rest of this community.

cu during midweeks and next weekend trip. Btw the only normal person in mf is @White Page, he doesnt need this bullshit propaganda to get respect.

I’d be mad if I got smoked up 30 too lol, it’s fine mate. 

13 hours ago, Dimitri said:

@KanicusI’d be mad when losing 5-0 against IR and slumping back to your 40 men pull with sign-ups😂

Honestly can’t remember the last time we done sign ups lol, you’re that bad that you’re having to boast over other clans wins? All we do is smoke Green haha