what defines a win in 2k18

Lord Ex

certainly it can't be this :blobrollingeyes:

plz take a look @ what really happened xd (excuse blackbars cba 4 reupload)

Supremacy crash a fight (with mains) and fight IR (their rivals) for less than 2 minutes before they try to dip & claim a win - in the scheme of things this is nothing new to anyone in IR as we've dealt with Supremacy claiming fake wins and leaving the battlefield far before any war is over. My question is do people actually buy the bullshit Supremacy is selling?? Unlike most weekends Supremacy had a chance to fight their rivals 1v1 till someone breaks yet they opted to tele out and spam in edgeville. ( we legit had no ranks at this event btw, meanwhile SUP had their entire rank structure and still lacked the confidence to fight for more than 2mins)

Thoughts?:anismart:

plz feel free to flame,dislike,bump :Cheers:

looks to me like supremacy cleared you in a clean 1v1 and then dipped out with loot while IR was getting a regroup 3 levels north of where the fight was.  You were not fighting when we logged in lmfao.  Chasing 4 people who aren't fighting back isn't fighting another clan LMAO

keep making these desperate topics, nobody is buying IR's propaganda l0l

very nice description on your video, looks to me like someone who just passed the 7th grade is writing descriptions lmfao wtf

10 minutes ago, CAPS said:

not a single fuck was given lmfao you just look salty for making a topic like this begging for attention

nah I'm actually curious if people consider these type of fights vs your rivals when you dip before the fight is even over a win especially when you CRASH in the first place

Just now, Lord Ex said:

holy fuck are you that triggered u just double posted on my topic LOL

can't ever be as triggered as someone who tries so hard to get a rank in IR that they make losing videos that make it seem like sitting northwest of the fighting with 6 ir (1 was a scout in your cape lmfao) is a win

e563e70fe38bf8914e15a2e92ef678e0.png

IR WIN HAHA!!!

7 minutes ago, roflcats said:

can't ever be as triggered as someone who tries so hard to get a rank in IR that they make losing videos that make it seem like sitting northwest of the fighting with 6 ir (1 was a scout in your cape lmfao) is a win

e563e70fe38bf8914e15a2e92ef678e0.png

IR WIN HAHA!!!

noone is trying to get a rank bro its 2k18 this is all about the game and what determines a fight is over - the way I see our move its a strategy in the middle of a fight for some reason u guys decide instead of making it a full clear ur gonna claim a win when the fight isnt even over - and if u were so dominant why not kill the remaining '6' ppl?

Just now, Lord Ex said:

noone is trying to get a rank bro its 2k18 this is all about the game and what determines a fight is over - the way I see our move its a strategy in the middle of a fight for some reason u guys decide instead of making it a full clear ur gonna claim a win when the fight isnt even over

yeah bro let's run nw through a 2x2 passage to finish up 5 ir when we just slaughtered 25 other IR south where the fight started (as can be seen in your video, you don't even get a kill till the last 1/3 of it LMFAO) 

1 minute ago, roflcats said:

yeah bro let's run nw through a 2x2 passage to finish up 5 ir when we just slaughtered 25 other IR south where the fight started (as can be seen in your video, you don't even get a kill till the last 1/3 of it LMFAO) 

bro u watched the vid that CLOSELY LMFAO i can only imagine how u look irl u fucking geek

1 minute ago, Lord Ex said:

bro u watched the vid that CLOSELY LMFAO i can only imagine how u look irl u fucking geek

?????

It's a 2 minute video wtf that you posted on here to get a discussion out of.  

Did me exposing how dumb and stupid you sound making this topic hurt your feelings lil guy?

stay positive, only 9 more months till proud member.  Keep uploading great losing pov's and you'll get there ;)

9 minutes ago, roflcats said:

?????

It's a 2 minute video wtf that you posted on here to get a discussion out of.  

Did me exposing how dumb and stupid you sound making this topic hurt your feelings lil guy?

stay positive, only 9 more months till proud member.  Keep uploading great losing pov's and you'll get there ;)

go watch some anime u freak and calm down.. clearly i was snipe freezing my goal wasnt to get kills or I would be n ranging with a ballista lmfao

and you didn't expose any1 lil man just because u type words doesn't mean anyone takes them serious, get a grip dude

this topic was a genuine question because I honestly can't see how Supremacy can claim that as a win considering we were northwest for less than 30 seconds and no clan crashed and we had more than you on the counter 10 seconds later lol. not even to mention to fact you can see your mains in this video.