Quick FYI for those with teamspeak issues

puppyslush

If you are not a beta discord clan, ever since last night's TS client update, you may not been able to connect to various teamspeaks. The reason being that the latest client update is incompatible with older ts server versions. Alot of Teamspeak hosts(incl myself) are waiting for the latest teamspeak version update

In the meantime, you must downgrade your teamspeak client version by going to this link: http://ftp.4players.de/pub/hosted/ts3/releases/3.0.19.4/TeamSpeak3-Client-win64-3.0.19.4.exe

Spread the word.

@Member

@Veteran
@84183579e659bc134959ef9d316b48bb.gifKingpin

5 hours ago, Lemons said:

feels good to not be a beta bitch parody discord clan like Intense Retardation. 

You'll never forget what we did to you.  Imagine repping a Phoenix signature l0l.  Keep waking up at 4 am for weekend trips so I can continue to kill your pathetic feminine ass btw l0l.

7 hours ago, .Zo said:

You'll never forget what we did to you.  Imagine repping a Phoenix signature l0l.  Keep waking up at 4 am for weekend trips so I can continue to kill your pathetic feminine ass btw l0l.

I leaked ur clans locs for months upon months without you knowing, your rank team is braindead as fuck lmfao

1 hour ago, Lemons said:

I leaked ur clans locs for months upon months without you knowing, your rank team is braindead as fuck lmfao

Yw for the best time you've ever had.  I had three leaks in your clan for several months without you knowing until we closed you lmfao