Apex main clan. FOE did that to you for 3 months.

Pkeru

So last Saturday I had the pleasure of going to my clans trip FOE it's been a few weeks since I made the f2p but I wasn't surprised apex still used mains to be able to compete since their members dont even pray switch. Even their leader nox lmfao and cant return if their life depended on it. Foe outreturn them to the point apex ran north and log while foe stayed south of ca to avoid rot mains and apex mains. Can someone explain to me why they pipe so hard but yet cant even play runescape.com  lmfao.

Heres my POV of Saturday. Very sad tbh.  Apex still got smoked lmfaoooo was very easy

Surely you wouldn't be scared to prep us then right? l000000000000000000000000000000l jk beta fo ranks got kyp'd fo won't ever prep Apex again after ending 2018 1-6 in their own server. The 20 members who left for Fi 2 weeks ago must not have liked being in a mediocre masser clan. Sad to see a decent clan become a pile of steaming dogshit, you guys used to be half decent competition.

Pkeru bro did you really make 3 sharkbrew hiders to try and hide the fact you're the reject who neglects his kids and has never been anything?

Just now, hate reggins said:

he is married with 2 kids lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

@Cleezy this man wastes his life thinking he is something important in foe meanwhile danny said he is just a  +1

that's what I read in fo's new book-- Avoiding 101!

cDRyefr.jpg&key=8b37472d40a31d9344be794a